. asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

should you apply blush or bronzer first?

After using the base powder should you apply bronzer or blush first?

Best Answer

apply bronzer first then blush

Try smiling, then using the blush with a sweep from the round part of cheekbone up to the outer end of the eye area, this way it will look more natural

Bronzer first

This really is your preferance.. I use my bronzer first then the blush. Otherwise the blush may be hard to see.

Bronzer first so that the blush can give you colour.

• rigell

Bronzer is used to concentration on the face and upload colour on your face. stick to the bronzer the place the sunlight could evidently hit. it incredibly is mostly a swipe around the brow very gently. and then around the cheeks and bridge of the nostril. airborne dirt and dust slightly on the chin and neck to deliver the colour jointly. you ought to use a blush alongside including your bronzer. A bronzer is extra of an allover face colour yet blush will upload the pop of freshness. utilising blush is amazingly easy. Smile so the apple of your cheeks will instruct. it incredibly is the place your cheeks pop up. airborne dirt and dust your blush brush gently into the powder and faucet off the surplus powder. Dab it gently on the cheeks and combine it in the direction of the ears. this could help in making your cheekbones stand out extra. constantly mixture up and use a easy hand.

someone told me that you apply blush first and then bronzer but i personally think it doesn't matter

definatly bronzer

if u put the blush on first and then the bronzer you probably wont be able to c the blush

i usually use one or the other, but bronzer first

It all depends. I mean you will probobly only will see one shade of either bronzer or blush. So I suggest one or the other.

bronzer first i think this is definitely the correct way