Did you see the LG L1972H-PF at work?

I want to get a new monitor next week, and after checking a lot of models within my budget and desires, I stopped at LG L1972H-PF. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any reviews on the web, since this model is pretty fresh on the market, and probably it's not mass manufactured. I don't need any... show more I want to get a new monitor next week, and after checking a lot of models within my budget and desires, I stopped at LG L1972H-PF.
Unfortunately, I couldn't find any reviews on the web, since this model is pretty fresh on the market, and probably it's not mass manufactured.

I don't need any brilliant ideas such as "get a Samsung, they are better", "get a wide 22" LCD" and so on. I know what I want and what I need, but I only want to know more about this model, if it's as good in reality as it looks on paper(and YES, I know that 5,000:1 contrast ratio is achieved using DCF!).

Thanks a lot!
1 answer 1