CLever WOmen?

A woman and a man are involved in a car accident; it's a bad one. Both of their cars are totally demolished but amazingly neither of them are hurt. After they crawl out of their cars, the woman says, "So you're a man, that's interesting. I'm a woman. Wow, just look at our cars! There's nothing left, but fortunately we are unhurt. This must be a sign from God that we should meet and be friends and live together in peace for the rest of our days. The man replied, "I agree with you completely. "This must be a sign from God!" The woman continued, "And look at this, here's another miracle. My car is completely demolished but this bottle of wine didn't break. Surely God wants us to drink this wine and celebrate our good fortune." Then she hands the bottle to the man, The man nods his head in agreement, opens it and drinks half the bottle and then hands it back to the woman. The woman takes the bottle, immediately puts the cork back in, and hands it back to the man.------------

--- The man asks, "Aren't you having any?" The woman replies, "No. I think I'll just wait for the police..."

Favorite Answer

VERY Clever

answer the 2 sounds a bit sexist... blame it on the ladies huh... it just so happens that we use our heads, unlike some people...

figures .. women have been screws up everything from day one.......... eve is the one who took a bite of the forbidden fruit................. everything went haywire from then on..

thanx a lot ladies!

LMAO....sounds like something i would do!!!