What is new with Runescape?

I have been busy and have not been running rs for a while, I have heard the pk system was taken out?

Also, the lessers have been jumbled around, they got different spawn points now!

Are Andrew Gower and pals still making new quests? for non-members?

(I hope so)

No more need for pures?? (why?!?)

That's it! Thanks for reading my question!

Favorite Answer

Well, they completly manhandled the trading system (You now cant gain, or loose more than 3k, in 15 minutes, prices based upon Grand Exchange "Street" price.). they also destroyed PK'ing (it's now a mini-game called "Bounty Hunter"

As for the lessers... i havent heard anything about that (I Quit like a year ago)

They havent made a F2P quest in... forever >.<

AS said above no more need for pure's due to the minigame... it's multi-combat, so defence is your best friend.

They are coming out with a new JAVA game though... called "Mechscape" release date is unknown though.

Suppossed to take place in the future.

truthfully the main suitable thank you to grow to be worthwhile in runescape the least confusing is to come across your self. classes and all are superb and lots, yet maximum of folk stick to those pathways that it ends up in grant>call for, definite it could make money because of the Grand substitute lacking to alter the cost, yet your products obtained from those classes won't unavoidably sell. Fishing is mostly a great way, and particularly relaxing in case you are the main suitable suited point. Watch video clips/video clips whilst doing it. come across your qualifications, take income of levelling them up. it may make the effort to obtain a much better quantity of money, as properly as attaining a ninety 9, yet interior the tip this is rather well worth it.

You cant pk in wildy and randomly kill now, its in a dedicated area. A new skill called summoning has been introduced, where you create monsters to help you fight. You cannot trade high sums of gp or goods free to anyyone because of the real world trading thing (ppl buying rs money, items with real money online).

I think they need to get working on that Runescape 4 beta, Runescape 3 is getting old fast and if they put the game into a full screen mode with enough content to sell it on discs at shops and put it on macintosh it would go crazy. Take over WoW easy.

Well your welcome. Those were about the best ten seconds of my life seriously, jk. Anyways well the start up screen is different is different if you didn't know that. Plus I like how you can see how much hit points you have left.

runescape i totally different. a lot of the rules abt the wild changed

Ys, i is lame, as my brother and cousin have put it.