Abercrombie Jeans?

I wear a 1R in Jeans at Hollister && an xs & s in tees

What size would I wear in jeans & tees at Abercrombie kids?

What about Abercrombie and Fitch?

Pleases help : ]]

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

youre just like me! except im a 1S.

but in abercrombie kids... you should be about a L/XL in tees. i wear a M in hoodies, though. in jeans i'm guessing a 16, possibly 14. and i don't think it gets any bigger than 16... i'm pretty sure they have size charts for you. so go to the hollister site and get the size chart and compare it with the abercrombie one.

as for A&F, you should be the same in shirts. not quite sure about the jeans but you should be the same or maybe even smaller.

i wear a 1 in h.co but i haven't actually tried on h.co jeans in a while. but i think i fit the 0/00 size jeans from A&F that i tired on a few weeks ago. but i didn't buy them cus they're too long and i'm short as hell. might have lost some weight in b/t but i don't really know. use the size chart! better yet, try them on if you can! there shouldn't be much of a difference! try a 0 and if it's too big go to 00 or if it's too small go to a 1.

hope this was helpful!

Source(s): experience! haha.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

in abercrombie kids you'd probably be about a 16 in jeans and a medium/small in tees depending on the type of shirt.

In Abercrombie you'd still be a 1R and in tees an xs/s.

Source(s): i'm the same size =)
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

tees at abercrombie a large, jeans at abercrombie 16, abercrombie&fitch tees would be at s or xs, abercrombie&fitch jeans 1r so that would be the same =]

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

AF runs in even sizes so your prob going to be a size 0R or 2R the kids (abercrombie) store also runs in even sizes. Abercrombie does run a little big in the jeans though so you might even be a 00.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I'm the same size in tees at regular stores, and I get medium at abercrombie kids

• 4 years ago

Abercrombie denims are unreasonable. Why get a pair of A&F denims for 80.00 once you will get 2 pairs of pacsun denims for fifty 5.00? besides, pacsun denims are plenty extra suitable, they final longer, and are very sensible. I even have 3 pairs of pacsun's laguna bootcut. i've got had them for roughly 2 years and that they nevertheless look great!!!! decide for the pacsun ones.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

16 and L/XL in shirts and fitch you might be a 0R but the same size in tops

• 1 decade ago

http://www.abercrombie.com/anf/onlinestore/html/si...

^^that's the abercrombie and fitch size chart

http://www.abercrombiekids.com/kids/onlinestore/ht...

^^that's the abercrombie kids size chart

just measure yourself and see what sizes you fit into. remember, things shrink in the wash.

• 1 decade ago

probably the same size. their clothes are veryt similar in size.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.