How does a wheelchair-bound person get onto a public toilet in a handicapped stall without injury?

My brother told me the other day that he had been in a public bathroom when a wheelchair-bound person come in to use the handicapped stall. He didn't want to offend the man, but was insanely curious how it was possible to get from a wheelchair to the toilet itself without being some crazy double-jointed left... show more My brother told me the other day that he had been in a public bathroom when a wheelchair-bound person come in to use the handicapped stall. He didn't want to offend the man, but was insanely curious how it was possible to get from a wheelchair to the toilet itself without being some crazy double-jointed left handed bodybuilder. In addition, when I looked at the bars and the space for the handicapped stall at my work the next day, I couldn't really figure it out either! Help assuage our combined curiousity?