Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

Who thinks being gay is normal?

I think normal is being heterosexual. If gay was normal, nobody on YA would be asking about the electability of a gay president, we would have had one by now, we've had dozens of heterosexual presidents. Why don't gays understand that because only a small percentage of the population engages in this lifestyle that this defines it as deviant behaviour?

ktrb, that's like saying being deviant is normal for deviant people, it doesn't make sense.

Favorite Answer

I know my answer is coming a little late but I didn't want to answer before doing a bit of research. I have been reading a few studies as well as the history of the gay movement. Although I felt homosexuality was morally wrong I have since concluded that it is not normal or healthy.

Here are a few snippets of what I found while researching.

Homosexuals Admit 10% Is Wrong

Homosexual activist groups have finally admitted that their claim that 10% of the population is “gay” is false. This admission took place in a Friend of the Court brief filed with the U.S. Supreme Court on March 26, 2003 in the Lawrence v. Texas, known as the Texas sodomy case. In this case, homosexuals are trying to have the Texas law against sodomy declared unconstitutional by the Court.

In footnote 42 on page 16 of this legal brief, 31 homosexual and pro-homosexual groups admitted the following: “The most widely accepted study of sexual practices in the United States is the National Health and Social Life Survey (NHSLS). The NHSLS found that 2.8% of the male, and 1.4% of the female, population identify themselves as gay, lesbian, or bisexual. See Laumann, et al, The Social Organization of Sex: Sexual Practices in the United States (1994). This amounts to nearly 4 million openly gay men and 2 million women who identify as lesbian.”

The effort to abolish "age of consent" laws has been a long-time goal of homosexual activists. The 1972 Gay Rights Platform, for example, called for the abolition of all laws prohibiting sex with children. The platform demands: "Repeal of all laws governing the age of sexual consent."

Homosexuals claim that “heterosexuals” molest most children but statistics show that homosexuals molest at far higher rates than do heterosexuals.

This high rate of molestations by homosexuals is consistent with other studies conducted during the past several decades. Here are just a few studies that show homosexuals molesting children at epidemic rates:

The Los Angeles Times conducted a survey in 1985 of 2,628 adults across the U.S. Of those, 27% of the women and 16% of the men had been sexually molested. Seven percent of the girls and 93% of the men had been molested by adults of the same sex. This means that 40% of child molestations were by homosexuals. (Los Angeles Times, August 25-6, 1985)

In 1984, a Vermont survey of 161 adolescents who were sex offenders found that 35 of them were homosexuals (22%). (Wasserman, J., “Adolescent Sex Offenders—Vermont, 1984” Journal American Medical Association, 1986; 255:181-2)

In 1991, of the 100 child molesters at the Massachusetts Treatment Center for Sexually Dangerous Persons, a third were heterosexual, a third were bisexual, and a third were homosexual. (Dr. Raymond Knight, “Differential Prevalence of Personality Disorders in Rapists and Child Molesters,” Eastern Psychological Association Conference, New York, April 12, 1991)

Drs. Freund and Heasman of the Clark Institute of Psychiatry in Toronto reviewed two studies on child molesters and calculated that 34% and 32% of the sex offenders were homosexual. In cases these doctors had handled, 36% of the molesters were homosexuals. (Freund, K. “Pedophilia and Heterosexuality vs. Homosexuality,” Journal of Sex & Marital Therapy, 1984; 10:193-200)

From these studies and many more, it is evident that homosexuals molest children at a far greater rate than do their heterosexual counterparts. While they comprise only 1-2% of the population, they are responsible for upwards of a third or more of all sexual molestations of children.

One of the most compelling articles to dispel the notion that homosexuality is genetically determined, fixed, and unchangeable is: "The Innate-Immutable Argument Finds No Basis in Science: In Their Own Words: Gay Activists Speak About Science, Morality, Philosophy," by Drs. A. Dean Byrd, Shirley Cox, and Jeffrey W. Robinson. This essay is published on the National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality web site.

The authors of this study carefully quote a number of homosexual researchers who have worked for years to locate a "gay gene" or some other genetic basis for homosexuality. They have failed and are now admitting that such evidence may never be found.

I was surprised at what I found out...there are too many links to list but please feel free to do searches on the names and studies I provided. I am not trying to offend anyone, this is just what I found on the subject.

I think a majority of people have been hood winked by a minority of people....

If Being Gay Was Normal

I found a article that scientists have found out that gays are normal it happens wile you are growing in side your mums tummy so if you have twins one maybe gay so being gay is normal I have fellings for some one the straight people where I live would not like it much as they think I'm not gay being gay is cool you have the same fellings as a straight man. the difference is you like the other sex that's normal to other guys who are gay all the men I know are straight in my village that's ok don't know gay men that live here.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Who thinks being gay is normal?

I think normal is being heterosexual. If gay was normal, nobody on YA would be asking about the electability of a gay president, we would have had one by now, we've had dozens of heterosexual presidents. Why don't gays understand that because only a small percentage of the population...

Source(s): thinks gay normal: https://shortly.im/0nsaQ

What do you mean by "normal"?

Statistically no. But neither is enjoying liver or anchovies. It doesn't mean it's wrong.

Just because you can't reproduce doesn't make it wrong either. Homosexuality increases in rat populations when population density increases. This doesn't mean it's a choice either it just means that genes and epigenetic markers work differently when exposed to different environments. Sometimes a gene can be turned on or off.

And then the dominant, psychopathic rats attack the homosexuals. Rats are a lot like humans except only humans communicate sophisticatedly enough to enlist other humans in hate or tolerance, fortunately peer pressure can work in positive and negative ways. Even human psychopaths can be OK people if raised correctly there was just that one psychiatrist guy who scanned his brain a while back.

But I digress, why do the psychopathic rats attack the homosexuals? If they're not into women then they can't be controlled by controlling access to women like how the dominant rats control the beta straight males.

Source(s): What's your Source (Optional)

Just a reminder for morons: The human anus is the external opening of the rectum, and then part of the digestive system, where two sphincters control the exit of feces from the body during an act of defecation, which is the function of the anus, whether you like it or not (I know they prefer IN than out). So just because there is a hole doenst mean that you have to put your cock in.....

I think gay is absolutely not normal. Think! Why is it normal? Are animals gay. No , why do we have to be so special and create these messed up rules. If someone says gays not normal that is not homophobiasm because that means your calling all muslim people homophobes because there religion is that they sould be against it. I don't want to get dirty but if you saw a man kissing a man would you feel ockward.

Normal is a social construct.

Source(s): Burnoatus

If gay z normal how come people are just recruited to join the viced, why do they promote gay sex with gifts and promises attached. i dnt think its normal. How come promoters just imp0ose it on others. People are rotting and your talking of gay being normal.

Forget about religious beliefs, nobody with an IQ above a gnat would think that it is "normal" for any creature to NOT reproduce...

"Normal" is what is right for you ! Just because heterosexuality is more common, does not make it "normal." It is just more prevalent ! Homosexuality is a part of human sexuality...and has existed since the dawn of time...and will continue to do so. It has been observed in almost every mammal of other species. What does that tell you ? In nature it is also there.....Our sexuality is inborn at birth, formed during gestation biologically in the womb. It begins to activate at puberty and develop. This is proven scientific and biological fact. Only ignorant homophobic bigots or wicked religious nuts in 2014 would try and insist it is a "choice" or some horrendous sin. Why do people so opposed to gay rights and the view that gay men and lesbians are not sick, perverted and a menace think gays are immoral just because they are attracted to the same gender instead of the opposite one ? Why must these mindless and often dangerous people demand all people become heterosexual when that is not who they are ? Gays are not living their lives contingent on the approval of straight people or religious zealots ! Wake-Up,...they have survived being vilified, disrespected, discriminated against and abused by the ill-willed hetero greater society at large for centuries,....and are still here !