Do I list an employer on my resume/ job application who has been horrible to work for?

I've been going back and forth on how to deal with this. To make a long story short, I was a personal assistant for a man who is a sole proprietor and whose first and last name appears in the title of his company. He treated me inappropriately; so much so that I basically had to quit without notice. Now that... show more I've been going back and forth on how to deal with this. To make a long story short, I was a personal assistant for a man who is a sole proprietor and whose first and last name appears in the title of his company. He treated me inappropriately; so much so that I basically had to quit without notice. Now that I am applying for more jobs and thus filling out various generic applications, should I include this position and list the reason why I left? I felt he was sexually harassing me, but I never took action, so if I word my reason for leaving in a negative way, is that slanderous? Or, should I just simply omit the job from my application/ resume completely and risk being accused of lying if someone does a background check?
Update: I only worked for this person for 4 months.