this is an old Russian kid joke. its not really funny....?

we russians have different humor. any ways....

it was in Russia, it was those times when russia still had tzars.

This one king drank 3 bottles of vodka, got really dronk and said who ever builds the best toalet and if my daughter stays in your toalet the longest you get to have half of my kingdom and my daughter.

So there was Russian American and French guy.

American guy was extreamly rich so he build a toalet out of gold and some other crap. French guy build his out of expensive stone, and dimonds, And russian guy was poor so he just got bunch of news paper and glue it all with ****, and just sprayed evrything with air freshener.

the girl walk in american's creation, she stayed there about for 30 minutes, was really amazed, then the french guy's she was not as impressed but still loved it. then she dared to walk in russian toalet. She stayed there for a long time. then her dad(king) is about to die,..he says, daugher come out!!

she answers, k w8 a sec let me finish reding.

Best Answer

Смешно, очень смешно!

hahahahahaha, very funny. Usually, i bring a book with me if i'm going to the bathroom and stay in thre reading and come out 30 minutes later, which happens to be 10 times more than i need to be in the bathroom.

• cats

Funny! 100!

yeah Russians have some great **** ideas hahah

I think it was awsome!!

Thanks for the joke buddy 8-)

ha thats great. its totally true. u so read more in the bathroom

ofcourse in my bathroom you spend more time reading in it than actually using it!

lol funny i love russians. =P hi lera!

that was an awesome joke!

Lol Honey here have a star and thanks for the laugh.xxxx