Nintendo Ds trouble: Error Code 20100.?

I found out on the interent that there is a telstra wireless hotspot at my local mcdonalds (in a shopping mall). I have pokemon diamond and want to go on the GTS (i never have). I stood pretty close to the mcdonalds to get the connection started up and it was going fine until it said Error Code 20100. Please dont... show more I found out on the interent that there is a telstra wireless hotspot at my local mcdonalds (in a shopping mall). I have pokemon diamond and want to go on the GTS (i never have). I stood pretty close to the mcdonalds to get the connection started up and it was going fine until it said Error Code 20100. Please dont suggest the nintendo website because i dont understand what it means- and what i do understand doesn't help me becasue i was standing right in front of the mcdonalds.
Does anyone have any ideas what the problem might be? Or can anyone explain what nintendo.com means?
Help much appreciated.