What do you think Celebrities...GIRL'S ONLY! or Women!!?

put in their Purses? I know what REAL people put in their purse, but what do you think they put in theirs? like teen girl celebrities? AND what do YOU put in your purse?

11 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Celebrities are people too. It's not like they have wads of cash or Grammy awards hidden in those bags!

I always have my wallet, blackberry, ipod, sunglasses, little pack of kleenex, eyeliner, gum/mints, pen and paper, tampons/pad and a little make up compact.

• 1 decade ago

i think it's safe to say most have their cell phones and iPods in their purse.

i keep a mirror handy and a comb or brush and a tube of lotion for dry hands.i also keep my iPod in my purse and a bit of cash and since i use my purse mainly at school,i keep my agenda in my purse too.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They probably have the same stuff as everybody else, but I don't know for sure seeing as I've never stolen any celebritie's purse.

I have my wallet, my phone, my iPod, my keys, some lotion, a mirror, concealer, lip gloss, a comb, a tampon or two, and normally a pen or pencil.

• 1 decade ago

Probably the samething every other girl puts in their purse.

I have a mirror, a lot of lipstick, small comb and brush, mints, lotion, wallet and some other junk.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You're acting like they're special.

And why do you care what they put in their purse?

"Normal" people and celebrities put the same stuff in there.

• Anita
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

probably the same thing we do.

well, expect for maybe their special celebrity vip passes to enter some place. and other celebs phone numbers.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I carry:

cell phone

ipod

mirror

eyeliner

hairbrush

lipgloss

tampons

car keys

house keys

wallet

at least $10

hairbows

chewing gum

They may carry other stuff.

• 1 decade ago

they probally have some cover up.

eyeliner.

mascara.

eyeshadow.

comb/brush.

mirror.

a few bucks.

reciepts.

n of coarse lipgloss!

oh and some tampons.

• probably the same thing everyone else does!

lol

y do u ask?

• 1 decade ago

probably their cell phone and some make up. why r u asking ppl wat they put in their purse????? thats kinda stalker-ish

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.