Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationOther - Games & Recreation · 1 decade ago

Pokemon Diamond: Rate my pokemon team?

OK this is my pokemon team I'm going to give you a few details about why I picked them...rate my pokemon team on a scale of 1 to 10

Bronzong

Gryo ball

hypnosis

calm mind

extrasensory

I chose bronzong becuase all defenses are awesome and with the cripling move hypnosis,calm mind gets some time to make his moves better and its defense..

Slacking

giga impact

yawn

slack off

earthquake

Awesome pokemon all around. very reliable

Milotic

attract

ice beam

recover

surf

One of my best pokemon hasnt been beaten since I got it.

Dragonite

ice beam

thunder wave

brick break

fly

Awesome type coverage. and a very good back up to have around especaily with thunderwave

Torterra

Giga drain

crunch

earthquake

leech seed

Desposes of water phisical walls such as blastoise,slowbro etc

Snorlax

earthquake

crunch

rest

sleep talk

Awesome pokemon..nearly unbeatable with this move set

All at lvl 100

Best Answer

i will give you a 17 even though its of the chart but you should battle around the world to get even more better

I find it funny that you said slaking reliable when its like the least reliable pokemon ever.

• bie28

Suggestions for your team..

Bronzong:

all moves are good except for extrasensory..Bronzong is psychic/steel type and maybe U wanna put some psychic moves there..but I think earthquake is better than extrasensory coz earthquake can also counter fire which is Bronzong only weakness (if your Bronzong has levitate ability)..and if your Bronzong has IV speed of 0 and relaxed nature, that would be good coz gyro ball will perform its best..

Train EV for defense..for spDef, U already got calm mind..never train its speed to maximize gyro ball power..

Slaking:

good moves..juz Slaking's special ability that make it worse..

Milotic:

also has good moves..get mirror coat if U wanna make it more unbeatable but the moves that it has now should be fine..

Dragonite:

thunder wave is a good move to be paired wit Dragonite..I don't think ice beam necessary though coz Dragonite weakness is rock, dragon, ice..also Milotic already has ice beam..and why it does not have dragon moves? Dragonite first type is dragon and get outrage for its dragon move..If U wanna put flying move, get aerial ace instead of fly coz fly needs 2 turns and your foe juz switch to rock/electric poke when U use fly..aerial ace can't miss also..get the move: dragon dance for more attack and speed (mostly speed)..

Torterra:

Torterra good at attack so U might want to use wood hammer instead of giga drain..wood hammer has more power also and it's usin' attack stat while giga drain usin' spA..other moves are fine..

Snorlax:

good moves also..I also believe that it's nearly unbeatable wit those movesets..

Hope this help n good luck at your battle..

Rate: 9/10..good moves, juz need for some move improvement especially for Dragonite..

• Penny

Everyone else has provided good answers for your pokemon but I have a suggestion for Gallade. Firstly Gallade usually is a better attacker so you should only use physical moves. The best moves would be- Psycho Cut, Close Combat, Stone Edge, Night Slash. Psycho Cut is physical so it's better for Gallade than Psychic. Close Combat is more powerful than Brick Break. Gallade has only two weaknesses, flying and ghost, so Stone Edge and Night Slash will take care of that and they are pretty good moves. (Originally it was suggested that Gallade have a grass move and if you want one you should teach it leaf blade with a heart scale)

It's really good no let me rephrase that awesome but i think you should have a fighting pokemon in replace for one of your normals probably slaking because it only attacks every other turn. So about a 9.5/10

Hey... quit showing off!!!

LOL, jj! You certainly have bragging rights. I really like how you explained why you picked the pokemon you have! Excellent, and i agree- my Milotic is cool too, so i bet urs kicks butt! I rate it a 10/10. Perfecto! Maybe you could tutor me? oh nvm!

Cool team, it's rockin

Shelby

I think it's really great, you got like all the types covered in some unbeatable pokemon, great moveset for each but what do you have planned with attract? anyways, great team

Incredible team, you right about being an almost unstoppable team.I give it a 10+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

10/10 good but the only one im woryed about is slaking cuz he skips every other turn.

cool pokemon i wish i had them. they have good moves. 10/10