I don't understand the end of Cloverfield! What the hell happened?! Someone has to explain it to me.?

Do they die or live or where did the monsters come from?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

j.j abrams(producer of movie) has already said in an interview that the monster has been in the ocean for millions of years(am 100% sure of this).that thing that fell in the ocean wasnt the monster think about it how can the monster get that big in short amount of time.that thing was a satellite that belong to the tagruato company(i think this is a company that was used in the viral marketing of this film.)when the satellite hit the water it cause the monster to wake up. the monster is still alive.it not known weather they survive or not.for more info go to the wikipedia of cloverfield and look at refernces 7(2nd link) and 8(3rd link).use the first link to hear the secret audio at the end of the film(rob might be the person speaking).

• 4 years ago

So interior the tip i dont be attentive to what happend to the monster, yet i be attentive to the rationalization they confirmed the ferris wheel video interior the very end. while Rob movies the sea from the ferris wheel in case you seem demanding something falls from the sky and into the sea. I wasnt the only individual who observed it the two. So in certainty its an alien or something. next time you watch it in simple terms seem demanding and you will see it. additionally i wasnt popular particularly inspired with the action picture even though it grew to become into definatly something distinctive and that i didnt strategies it different than the occasional headache from the digital camera shaking yet i assume thats what makes it simpler than others. I gotta say to however that it did have the main functional ending ive seen in a protracted time even though it leaves you nonetheless with questions.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the footage of the ferris wheel was the 27th of the previous month. The monster incedent was filmed over coney island. They died because if they had lived the military wouldn't have found the camera in "what was formerly known as central park". As for where the monster was from, i think he was from Jersey.

Source(s): the sequel which is rumored to be more footage found of that night is supposed to be in the works?
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i think the lived because they said that that 2-3 days of the attack was like the 23rd i think and at the end when there on the ferris wheel.. it says the 27th. correct me if im wrong

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Q Girl
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

They hid under the bridge in central park, and the monster crushed the bridge and they died.

• 1 decade ago

woowo the first post is so wrong

da army nuked/bombed Manhattan and they were hiding under the bridge and u dnt know if they died it shows no proof or anything.

• 1 decade ago

it was a stupid movie with no point.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.