Firearms purchase buyers remorse?

After reading this forum for the last 2 years I have a pretty good idea about the majority view on selling a firearm( Basically, don't do it) And I feel the same way. Now let's look at the other end of the spectrum, How many of you have bought a firearm only to wish you had never bought it? Any particular... show more After reading this forum for the last 2 years I have a pretty good idea about the majority view on selling a firearm( Basically, don't do it) And I feel the same way. Now let's look at the other end of the spectrum, How many of you have bought a firearm only to wish you had never bought it? Any particular reason why? I have only felt buyers remorse for one gun purchase.

Around 10 years ago I bought a Rossi stainless 357 snubby. I knew then that it was not a quality firearm, but I bought it anyhow. I kept it less than a year and was able to sell it for 20 dollars less than what I paid for it.

What firearms have you bought, if any, that you felt buyers remorse for?