GERD, chest pains, numbness in left arm?

Okay...So I have been having very slight chest pains, that I really can't say it is my heart that is hurting, because I have heard that if it is your heart, than you feel it in the center of your chest and not on the left side so much. I feel it right above my left breast, and sometimes it is a constant ache... show more Okay...So I have been having very slight chest pains, that I really can't say it is my heart that is hurting, because I have heard that if it is your heart, than you feel it in the center of your chest and not on the left side so much. I feel it right above my left breast, and sometimes it is a constant ache and sometimes it isn't there. This has been going on for about a month.
I also have been having a serious gas issue, so I attributed the chest pains to the gas, because it was very painful gas, and it was a lot of it. I t would go away for a few days, and come back with a vengeance for a week or more. This has also been going on for about a month.
Last night, I felt my index finger on my left hand go slightly numb, like the feeling you get when something goes to sleep, but I never had that tingly waking up feeling that I usually feel when say my foot goes asleep. I can feel it kind of traveling up my arm, but I also have been thinking about it all day, which can also be anxiety
Update: from feeling like I am going to have a heart attack. On Tuesday I went to Urgent Care because the chest pains hadn't stopped after I had taken gas pills to get rid of some of the gas, and he did an EKG, and said it came back fine. I have some tenderness in my stomach when pushed on, and he told me he had an... show more from feeling like I am going to have a heart attack. On Tuesday I went to Urgent Care because the chest pains hadn't stopped after I had taken gas pills to get rid of some of the gas, and he did an EKG, and said it came back fine. I have some tenderness in my stomach when pushed on, and he told me he had an inkling that it was GERD. I have been diagnosed with acid reflux about 2 years ago, and had the same kind of chest pain, but I don't remember it lasting this long, and I never felt the numbness in my hand.
So he put me on Nexium, and I guess I have noticed that if I didn't take the Nexium as soon as I woke up, it would be hurting, but then I would take it and in about an hour, the chest pain would go away. Same thing for in the afternoon...the chest pain would come back so I would take another Nexium, and be okay in an hour. I am 20 years old, I smoke a little less than a pack a day, and I am about 50lb overweight.
Anyone with GERD felt this way? Do I need to go to the ER?
Update 2: The pain is also radiating into my back on the left side, and sometimes into my left shoulder.