Have a question about monthly mortgage payment...?

alright, buying my first house, so sorry if this is a dumb question. i've seen the mortgage calculators that you put in the estimate cost of your home and down payment and it gives you your monthly cost. well they say that the amount does not include insurance or other charges. so just wondering how much... show more alright, buying my first house, so sorry if this is a dumb question. i've seen the mortgage calculators that you put in the estimate cost of your home and down payment and it gives you your monthly cost. well they say that the amount does not include insurance or other charges. so just wondering how much monthly are these other costs? like if it says my estimate monthy payment is $850, how much can i actually expect to pay with all these other charges.
oh and also how much money other than the down payment can i expect to pay up front, like closing costs, and whatever else there is?
all right, thank you