14 year old girl having sexual intercourse with 18 year old guy. What to do?

Ok. So I have a little cousin who is 14 yrs old. Her parents have a kind of disfunctional relationship and hardly pay attention to her or their other kids. So about a couple weeks ago I notice that my cuz has a hickey on her neck, I told her that she is too young to be doing anything with a guy and that hickeys... show more Ok. So I have a little cousin who is 14 yrs old. Her parents have a kind of disfunctional relationship and hardly pay attention to her or their other kids. So about a couple weeks ago I notice that my cuz has a hickey on her neck, I told her that she is too young to be doing anything with a guy and that hickeys look gross & trashy. Her parents didn't do anything about it, so there wasnt too much i could do. So then the next day we go clothes shopping i notice that when she took off her shirt she had hickeys on her breasts! I was irrate! I asked if she was having sex and she said no. I asked who gave her the hickeys and she wouldnt say who, just some boy at school is what she said. So then i get a call from her school, because they couldnt locate her parents saying that she has missed the last week of school. Her parents have been taking her to the bus stop so they think she's on her way to school... but she told me that she was skipping school to have sex with her boyfriend.
Update: So what i want to know is what do i do next? I definitely do not approve of her being sexually active so young! What i really wanted to do was beat her A#@ but i feel if i apply to much pressure she will want to run away with this dude, btw... he has money, he has a little job, not a lot to make a living, but... show more So what i want to know is what do i do next? I definitely do not approve of her being sexually active so young! What i really wanted to do was beat her A#@ but i feel if i apply to much pressure she will want to run away with this dude, btw... he has money, he has a little job, not a lot to make a living, but they could stay with his friends. I've made an appt at the clinic to get her on birth control, i know i need to tell her parents, but im afraid that they will make it worse. i dont know what to do. she is smart and has a lot of potential, they live in a bad neighborhood, go to a bad school and live in these horrible apts & also this 18 yr old guy lives in these apts. what should i do? thanks guys!
23 answers