Have I finally received my personal revelation!?!?!?

I just got this email: You are Jesus's newest Contact! If you don't know Jesus, Jesus is probably a fan of your questions and answers and wants to link to you so he/she can find them again. There is no obligation for you to reciprocate, unless you want to. :) So, now I know Jesus DOES love me,... show more I just got this email:

You are Jesus's newest Contact! If you don't know Jesus, Jesus is probably a fan of your questions and answers and wants to link to you so he/she can find them again. There is no obligation for you to reciprocate, unless you want to. :)

So, now I know Jesus DOES love me, and if I want to, He is personally inviting me into a relationship with him! At last, the confusion is gone, for I have had a WORD FROM THE LORD!

; )

((Jesus))
Update: Who's Hank, and what would the results of kissing said posterior be? (I always do a cost-benefit analysis before making decisions.)
Update 2: Jesus is beyond such tawdry human emotions as "embarrassment", I'm sure. He's freakin' Jesus! But if not...I'm pretty sure he'll forgive me.
Update 3: Thanx, neilsmyhero. Hilarious!