Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Heath Ledger- What was your favorite movie that he played a role in?

Mine was "The Patriot" with Mel Gibson. I could watch this movie over and over.

What a shame to hear about this Actor's death. He was extremely talented. I feel so badly for his Family & Friends, but, most of all, for his 2 year old Daughter, Matilda.

What movie was your Heath Ledger favorite?

May he Rest In Peace!

Best Answer

1. 10 things I hate about you

2.Brokeback Mountain

3.Candy

4.I'm Not There

5.A knights Tale

6.The Patriot

7.Cassanova

8.Monster Ball

9. The Lords of Dogtown

It is so so so sad I cried I loved him in all his movies was a huge fan. I hope the family can heal .I too feel badly for his daughter Matilda ! I downloaded so many pictures of him these past few days. It is so hard to lose a child I know its been 16years for me and even though it has been that long it will never go away... Time does help ease the pain its strange though ??? Why did they call Mary-Kate so many times makes u wonder....LOVIN HEATH LEDGER!!!!!!!XXOO

That is such a hard one! I really "fell in love with him" while watching 10 Things I Hate About You. But I would have to agree that the Patriot was my favorite. He had so much fire and passion in that movie. I still cried just today seeing all this stuff of the internet about him. He was so talented. It is so tragic that he died so young and left so many loved ones behind. My heart truly aches for Matilda that she will be missing a Daddy who loved her very very much. My prayers are with his family and friends. What a truly terrible loss! I bet EVERYONE goes to see "Dark Knight" now because it was his last performance. I heard he is phenomenal in it. I hope it is really a tribute to his fantastic acting abilities.

RIP Heath. You will be sorely missed

I really fell for him in 10 Things I Hate About You. I know he didn't want to do more teen movies, but he was great in that. I don't know why, but I'm really sad about his death. I think just because I lost my brother at 24 years old. It's just a shame that someone so young is gone. He had so much more life to live.

I loved the part in the movie when he was singing too!

I think they each have different parts that make them unique and appealing.

Patriot- it made me cry to see him die like that trying to avenge his brother. Plus that villain guy really makes me mad I'm glad he died in the end!

10 things I Hate About You- He was the not so bad boy who got the girl in the end- who doesn't enjoy a movie like that. Plus he doesn't look half bad as a brunette.

A Knight's Tale- Come on he's a chivalric knight who tries to win a women's heart. Who could forget how he lost for her.

Brokeback Mountain- I never saw it but I heart it was amazing and that he had such a wonderful performance that he was nominated for several awards.

Overall I would have to say that A Knight's Tale is my all time favorite but they're all a close call.

Well I've only seen a couple of his films, but the one that I just loved him in the most was 10 Things I Hate About You. I like the cheesy love stories. I also liked him in A Knights Tale.

I loved "The Patriot" and "A Knight's Tale" both were really good movies. I didn't believe it when I first heard that he died. It's a shame really because he had promise. He was really talented and it's sad to see him go so tragically at a young age.

I liked him in a Knight's Tale and 10 Things I Hate About You.

I also agree with feeling bad for his family, friends and daughter.

• Lucy

A Knight's Tale

• Willow

10 Things I Hate About You. I love the part where he's singing 'Can't take my eyes off you.'

From what I've seen of the Dark Knight the Joker looks like it's going to be his best role.

R.I.P Heath. You will be greatly missed.

Definitely Brokeback Mountain, a film that was long overdue and should have won the Best Picture Oscar instead of Trash.