Should Illegal Immigrants be allowed to stay In the U.S.?

Why should we help people who are breaking our laws, milking our welfare systems, increasing the poverty class, and cant even speak the common language? I understand we as Americans need to be bilingual, but they aren't doing their part! I am all for people that immigrate legally. I think that is great... show more Why should we help people who are breaking our laws, milking our welfare systems, increasing the poverty class, and cant even speak the common language? I understand we as Americans need to be bilingual, but they aren't doing their part!

I am all for people that immigrate legally. I think that is great because we get a great variety of people and sometimes we get better qualified people in certain fields that we truly need.
Update: Why should we help people who are breaking our laws, milking our welfare systems, increasing the poverty class, and cant even speak the common language? I understand we as Americans need to be bilingual, but they aren't doing their part! I am all for people that immigrate legally. I think that is great... show more Why should we help people who are breaking our laws, milking our welfare systems, increasing the poverty class, and cant even speak the common language? I understand we as Americans need to be bilingual, but they aren't doing their part!

*By the way ILLEGALLY crossing the border is a federal offense obviously you need to read the constistion.