Callous remover ruined my feet...what do I do now?

I had major callous's on my feet so I used a callous remover, which was like a shaving razor. Well now I have smooth callous's with lots of cracks on them. The cracks are annoying but now their bleeding. I've used lots of lotion, tried vasoline and it didn't do a freakin thing except make my feet... show more I had major callous's on my feet so I used a callous remover, which was like a shaving razor. Well now I have smooth callous's with lots of cracks on them. The cracks are annoying but now their bleeding. I've used lots of lotion, tried vasoline and it didn't do a freakin thing except make my feet feel gross. I've had it for omost a year now and I HATE doctors so I really don't want to go that route. I have this stuff called "Zim's crack creme" that belongs to my dad and it burns! Does anyone know of anything that will make my feet better and not hurt??
Update: The callous remover has a razor blade in it. I got it from the drug store