The guy i have been dating might bring someone else tonight?!?

i just posted this question but.ima fix the story ok im 19. there's this guy i have been dating for the past three years. we know we like each other but were not doing anything to be officially together. i got tirred of eaiting. so a month ago.i went to this party with another guy and he saw me there which got... show more i just posted this question but.ima fix the story ok im 19. there's this guy i have been dating for the past three years. we know we like each other but were not doing anything to be officially together. i got tirred of eaiting. so a month ago.i went to this party with another guy and he saw me there which got him jealous.the thing is. im going to a our common friend's surprise party tonight and he's definitely gonna be there. this will be the 1st we will see each other after he has seen me with another guy.He is vindictive. i know that. so i am worried that this time. he'll bring another girl with him to show off and make me jealous.i need to know if that happens,worst scenario? what should i do? what's the best and right thing to do? everyone else knows we have a thing for each other...what should i do? btw.don't get mad at me for bringing another guy.i have seen him a couple of times w/ another girl too.but keeps on coming back to me. i really like him>so im confused.