Why do people keep bashing wrestling about being fake when everything else in this world is fake.....?

all i ever see is people bashing wrestling for how fake it is and blah blah blah blah who cares..if your going to bash pro wrestling u might as well bash movies, tv shows, reality shows and so on..wrestling might be scripted but it takes skills and talent to perform all the moves and not get hurt on a daily basis..everyone always says ufc is where its at..well if thats the case where the hell is there show on tv that has been running for 15 years every week non stop..ufc fighters might fight once a year cuz they dont have the balls to do it every week..ufc fighters are garbage compared to wwe superstars..those guys go out every week to entertain us on little pay...ufc fighters laugh at the idiots who order there ppv for 40 dollars and the fight either gets called early or lasts 10 minutes..and they make millions compared to most of the wwe stars..you want to bash wrestling non-stop well go ahead but your never going to accomplish anything besides making yourself look like like a d-bag.

wrestling has over 500 million fans nation wide...i dont see ufc having that many...i dont see basketball...i dont see hockey i dont see football...no other sport is as popular as wrestling...asia, europe, canada, mexico and the united states hell every freakin continent has wrestling on it and it is the most popular sport out there...so stop making yourself look like a tool and shut the hell up...

edge head all day is that because maybe u cant read...or are u just too stupid to comprehend what i am saying....probably both....

Favorite Answer

I agree with you.

However, no matter what argument you make to haters, they will always hate. I find irony having arguments with people about it, though:

-A lot of people I know watch Law and Order. Am I gonna tell them to watch REAL cops?

-A lot of people I know play video games. Do I tell them to try and go outside and experience the REAL thing?

-A lot of people say watch UFC for wrestling when their styles are not based on wrestling! Their grapples are not all wrestling based.

-A lot of females I know watch soap operas, but I don't tell them to create a mid-life drama for no reason.

So it comes down to one thing: IGNORANCE!

**starred**

• Bonson

I agree. But however many times you try to get your point over, you will never get through their thick skulls. They don't like it so why should anyone else, that's the way they see things. And if you do they will tell you it's fake, and make fun of you. Well, if they still think that wrestling fans believe it's 100% real then they're the stupid ones. They should remind us while they're at it that Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy aren't real or "fake" just in case we forgot.

+starred+

Because compared to "real" wrestling, it is fake. The outcomes of the matches in wrestling entertainment are already known. Each contestant already knows who's going to win. The referee knows who's going to win. The announcers already know who's going to win. How can it get more fake than that? I don't diss the athletes talent in professional wrestling and I watch it for what it is, ENTERTAINMENT!!! The drama of the WWE the last 5 years or so has gotten ridiculous.

No need to cite the 15 years, because it was 100 times better in those past years. I loved it in the early-mid 90's, then it became crap. Obviously the writing plays a role in it, it's like a soap opera for guys, but when the writing starts to suck, like it did, it's done (I guess unless you're under 14).

You just earned my respect! Thanks for saying this and i agree 100%.

Found this on Gregory Helms myspace made by one of the many WWE fans and it is 100% TRUE!

We Risk Our Bodies

We Leave our Homes

We Sacrifice Our Lives

We Break Our Limbs

We Give Our Blood

TO ENTERTAIN YOU!

Source(s): **Starred**

PEOPLE ARE FAKE,BUSH IS FAKE,REPUBLICANS ARE FAKE,SOME FAMILY MEMBERS ARE FAKE,SOME STUFF IN WW EIS REAL AND SOME STUFF IS FAKE SOME THINGS IN WRESTLING IS REAL AND FAKE THEY DO GET HURT THATS REAL THERE'S NO FAKING GETTIN THROWN OUT THE RING OVER THE ROPES OR SUPLEX ON THE RAMP,HELL TRIPLE H TOOK BUMPS AND ALL BACK IN THE DAY GOT SLAMMED AND BUSTED OPEN AND EVERYTHING AND HAS NO INJURYS OR HEALTH PROBLEMS TO THIS DAY BUT HE DOES HAVE LINES ON HIS FORHEAD FROM USING A RAZOR TO CUT HIS SELF OPEN BACK IN THE DAY

I noticed that only people that don't like to watch wrestling bash it because it's fake. I mean all TV shows are fake and I bet the people who bash wrestling watch TV shows, so they are hypocrites. I don't pay any attention to them I know that wrestling is fake but I love it. You just have to have a good attiude toward it.

....starred

Wrestling fans already know this.

I think you're preaching to the deaf and blind. The haters will never admit that you are right.

you hit right on the target... i don't think u have left any point to be mentioned ,,, so i can only agree with you & give u a star for this seriously thouhtful observation..

All things in this world are and can be pre determained .. for exsample here is a list

1.Presidental Elections

2.Nascar

2.Baseball (Playoffs)

3.SuperBowl

4.All Sports

5.Movie awards

6.ANYTHING ...ANYTHING that you can place a bet on or make money or anything that makes you feel emotion can be fixed to make you feel something else its good story telling and good bussiness