games pokemon help wwe help?

i downloaded the pokemon and also wwe but i dont know how to play wwe so help on that and also i downlloaded pokomon and i defeated brock and he told me to go somewhere but i have a fire pokemon and i need help on where to go and how to cut a tree down and anything else that might help me on bothe games please help me

also i need help on the game wwe wrestling but pokemon again i have fire and leaf

Best Answer

to cut trees your pokemon has to know cut im not sure but you either get it from a gym leader after you beat him or you just find it or your pokemon learns it . if i were you i would go to gamespot.com and look up a walkthru thats how i beat the game and became a POKEMON MASTER!

If you're playing red blue or yellow, then you have to get cut off the S.S. Anne I think it was. S.S. something anyway. It's right south of vermillion city. to get to vermillion city, you have to head south from cerulean and go into a building right next to the saffron gate, and take a big long underground tunnel south. I can't remember if it's the same in leaf green and fire red.