What major legislation has Hillary sponsored during her time in the Senate?

Senator Biden has criticized Hillary Clinton for keeping a low profile during her time in the Senate. Claiming, "There's not a major bill I know with Hillary's name on it."

So please Hillary supporters tell me what major legislation Hillary has sponsored in the Senate?
Update: Jesse, you will notice that I specifically mention MAJOR legislation. And her peers are the ones that criticize her for her low profile in the Senate.
Update 2: The greatest accomplishments I can find for Hillary while she has served in the Senate is: a 2003 Bill that allows the FDA to require drug companies to test their drugs to determine proper dosage. 2006 Bill which extended medical coverage to National Guard Troops and Reservists. Seriously these are... show more The greatest accomplishments I can find for Hillary while she has served in the Senate is:

a 2003 Bill that allows the FDA to require drug companies to test their drugs to determine proper dosage.

2006 Bill which extended medical coverage to National Guard Troops and Reservists.

Seriously these are Clinton's big accomplishments.