I dream into the future? Time travel?

Okay, every night whe I dream I have a vision into the future, usually I go 3-4 weeks into the future and I'm looking through my eyes doing soemthing. It's as if my soul leaves my sleeping body and enters my future body. I can only see the future for 30 seconds. Many people call this deja vu or being... show more Okay, every night whe I dream I have a vision into the future, usually I go 3-4 weeks into the future and I'm looking through my eyes doing soemthing. It's as if my soul leaves my sleeping body and enters my future body. I can only see the future for 30 seconds. Many people call this deja vu or being psyhic, but they get stumped after I tell them that I remember everything I saw when I wake up and expect it to come in the near future. The longest I've seen into the future has been several months. I can't explain it, time travel??? For example I'll dream of being in a lecture hall with everyone around me what they're wearing, whats on the board what time of day it is, and what the teacher is saying and everything EXACTLY the same happens a few weeks later. And I freeze there saying I've experienced this before and remmber back to my dream. They're not symbols or anything, EXACTLY as I see it in my dream I see it in the future. Please help me, I'm not joking nor am I going mad.
Update: Oh an I can't decide where to go in the future I just end up there....it's not like I have a time machine in my hands.