dh

Assassin's Creed or Ace Combat 6?

I've got COD4 and Halo 3 so I'm set online

..though I do love Xbox live...

My question: Is assassin's creed SO good that it outweighs the fact there is no online play? Is there a good replay value? Can I just roam the city doing whatever I wish like in grand theft auto?

Or should I go with Ace Combat. I've always loved flying games but I haven't seen a decent one come out in years so I am very sceptical.

Best Answer

Get assassin's creed. My friend got Ace Combat 6. He said its hard and it kind of sucks.

I say Ace Combat 6. Here are my reasons:

Ace Combat 6- Amazing graphics, I almost pee'd myself when I saw them. Very realistic and tight gameplay controls. Very customizable, so many planes, so little time. 15 missions. Ace Combat is also open-ended, there are many different ways to tackle a mission, and there are also surprise objectives. If you liked the previous Ace Combat games, this is for you. Overall, I would give Ace Combat 6 a 9/10.

Assassin's Creed- Also a great game. Graphics are on par with Ace Combat, It's a very acrobatic game. So if you liked Prince of Persia, it's your type of game. There are, I think, 8 assassinations, so it's not too long of a game. There are a lot of puzzles and riddles after the ending of the game. (And a whole lot of talk about conspiracies such as, The Holy Grail, The End of the World, etc.) Whenever you kill someone with a combo or counter, it goes in close and slow-mo. Overall, a great game. I'll give it a 7.5/10.

Hope this helps.

• Assasins Creed, is sadly a rent game. You can beat it and it does not have much replay value. Now, we have AC6, this game is long it can become more of a chore than a game. The graphics and gameplay are good but again, it can just turn into a chore. I would say buy AC6 And rent Assasins Creed. You will only be able to play AC6 for a shorter amount of time per day because it will get very frustrating.

• Assassins Creed

Well i have Assassins fot 360 and yes, it kicks ***. There are 3 main cities with aone little town connecting them together. You can free roam about an hours worth of gameplay into the game. if u dont buy, its deffintally a rent, there are also easter eggs for those achievment ppl

AC6 has some of the best graphics i have ever seen. but it gets very repititive. Although it is fun for a while, AC is better, in my opinion

get ace combat 6, because assassins creed is a very repetitive game, you keep doing the same thing over and over.

Well both the games dont have much replay value but I would say Assasins Creed has more. Not like GTA but still fun!

You should go with Ace Combat 6 the graphics are excellent and it is very realistic. It is also very challenging and is actually a game that will keep you occupied.

Assassin's Creed is by far the better choice. Much better game play.

Creed. All the way.

Great gameplay, Great story, and to top it off Great graphics.

Sooooo much more fun than flying around repeatedly shooting the same boring planes.