How many of you agree that homosexuals are the same as bank robbers, serial killers and shop lifters?

Check out the thirty-third answer to this question I asked earlier

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200801...

"[Having homosexual parents] is no different than having parents who are bank robbers, serial killers, shop lifters or the like..."

For the record, I do not agree with that statement at all. But I would like to know who does.

Best Answer

Of course I don't agree with that statement. How ridiculous.

Homosexuals, bisexuals, transgendered and transvestites are all people, who are not straight people. They are equal as straight people are. Serial Killers are disgusting (although if they had mental problems, I may feel slightly different, they just need help) They are sick people. Bank robbers and shop lifters may do it because they are desperate ( stealing a loaf of bread because your family is starving is acceptable to me, robbing a bank because you need to stop the bailiffs taking your house when you've got a newborn baby and a family, I also think this is sort of acceptable) but doing it because you want a holiday or shoplifting Louis vuitton shoes is wrong. Homosexuals are not the same as bank robbers, serial killers, or shop lifters unless of course the bank robber is gay. And this is the same if your parents are gay.

Well, i don't. In fact i doubt bank robbers get sexual excitement out of robbing, as shop lifters wouldn't. Serial killers on the other hand, sometimes do act deviantly on the sexual side, but then, they have a profound negative impact on society, therefore lawfully condemnable. (each of the three are lawfully condemnable).

Homosexuality is considered a sexually deviant behavior, since it deviates from the norm and we wouldn't really have continuity if we were ALL homosexual, exclusively. Yet that doesn't merit it to be something lawfully condemnable, nor does it negatively affect society (only repulsing the homophobe society perhaps). But let's not forget, or forgive, the nonforgiving religious folk who consider everyone equal huh? They do believe that the All Good God guy up there condemns them himself, ain't that a *****?

That reminds me of this other Daff question today. Someone wanted to credit the teaching of Evolution in public schools with a decrease in violence since? Wow! This blew my mind... where the heck can one start? Check this out?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AjhbZ...

Oh yeah and thats a bunch of manure! I mean, I don't know if it is a good idea but I would never, ever compare Gays to criminals. They are real people and anyone who thinks like this is simply a closet-case zealot homo-phobe... that means you're gay but don't know it and scared like all might of being just that....

Well, you know, bigotry is irrational, so when you get bigots to talking about it, they have to come up with some sort of rhetorical excuse for their petty, ridiculous bigotry, and this is the kind of thing you get. It's no different from the sorts of things they used to (and still do) say about black people.

By the way - being gay may be a "sin," but "sin" is imaginary. It has nothing whatsoever to do with morality, which is rational and based on "first principles." It has no truck with reality. It's just an arbitrary, traditional, conventional idea of "what makes God mad." It's a "taboo," a superstition. So go ahead and think I'm "sinning" as a gay guy. I could care less. I think (meanwhile) that any sane human being can tell the difference between being gay and serial killing.

PS - Obviously whoever is thumbing everybody down isn't bothering to give his/her own answer, because again, it's hard to articulate irrational hatred.

Also notice that "Blood Born Saint" got a pile of thumbs down and the very next poster could not resist calling him an idiot.

He might get the award for Worst Analogy of All Time.

We can only hope that he never becomes a parent.

I would agree that there are homosexual bank robbers and serial killers. Probably shoplifters, but in my humble opinion, serial killers are worse than bank robbers or shoplifters.

And yes, I am being intentionally obtuse. Homosexuality is not a sin, but those who believe that it is seem pretty set in their opinions.

Wow!! What a mean spirited, ignorant statement. I certainly don't agree with that attitude at all. Bet that person is a true joy to be around.

Not at all. It is totally ridiculous to compare homosexuals with violent criminals such as bank robbers and serial killers.

why is it so different from saying straight people are the same as gays, lesbians, bank robbers, murderers, etc.

we r all human, but the last of those are different becuz they are evil by choice of hatred

homosexuals arent evil. they are just trying to find love like everyone else in the world. its just that they dont find it in the opposite sex

(for the record, im straight)

agree.. with your disagreement.

having two loving homosexual patents is uncomparable to having no parents but custody, or having a weird pedophile instead of a father.