Why do black men have such a problem with black women dating white men?

But it's okay for them to date outside their race. I was talking to a friend (who is a black male) and I told him that I dated mostly white guys. He was shocked and he told me that is wrong. I asked him how is a black woman dating a white man wrong and he couldn't even give me an answer. The funny part is, he himself has dated outside his race. I don't get it, why do black men have such a problem with black women dating white men?

Best Answer

I'm a black guy and I don't see anything wrong with black women dating white men, vice versa. My sister is married to a white man and has three kids by him.

Listen to me, and this is coming from a black guy, if you want to interracially marry with a white guy, go right ahead! Everybody's mixing. Welcome to 2008.

I'm going to take a wild guess: maybe they feel they are being dissed. In other words, if you prefer white men, then that means (in their little minds) that black men aren't good enough.

I have seen this many times in the opposite combination. Some black women get totally IRATE when they see a black man with a white woman. I sometimes get the impression that they are thinking "Why does he think white women are better than black women?" and thus feeling put down by it.

i guess because white men raped black women on the plantation, they raped and mutilated their bodies, cut live babies out of their pregnant bellies, burned them alive, whipped them senseless and enslaved the offspring that they sired with them. Their bi-racial offspring just became a lighter skinned underclass. Then the white gov't sought to destroy the Black family through biological warfare (man-made diseases), through lynching Black men and women (now they just throw young Black men in jail), and keeping the Black men out of many sectors of employment. Also the White controlled media defined beauty in America as a blonde blue eyed woman. NOT a sexy, brown skinned, braided, afro'd Black woman. And then look what happened. Black woman started wearing Blonde weaves and green contacts. Just look at Lil Kim. So if White men respect and honor Black women so much, why has he degraded and disrespected Black women for so many centuries?

I don't think that Black guys sit there and think of all of things that i mentioned when they see a Black woman with a White man. But I think some Black men, they just know something is not right about it. They have a vague awareness of the injustice that Black women have suffered at the hands of White men historically and currently.

I don't know how your friend justifies his dating outside of his race, but that would be an interesting conversation to have.

As a black male I don't have a problem with it. In fact, I don't have a problem with any black person dating a white person, unless they date white people EXCLUSIVELY. Because that's like saying your own people aren't good enough for you. It's called self-hatred, which is usually on such a deep subconscious level that those that do don't even realize it. They think dating whites exclusively is just a mere preference. But your right, there is a lot of hypocrisy with black males when it comes to this. Most of my boys (who are black) have dated at least one white girl, but they can't stand to see a GOOD LOOKING black female with a white guy, makes no sense.

They have a problem with it because they cannot believe that black women don't find them to be the most desirable men in the world to be with like everybody else advertises. Another thing they get mad because they know that there is something that a white man, hispanic, asian etc has that he hasn't got.

Same reason why MOST MEN have problems with their race of women dating outside their race...

MEN (your white men too) all get angry about stuff like that..

Usually women tend to be more liberal about it, some aren't but MOST are..reason why I think it's bull when a white chick says LOTS of black chicks are jealous of them for dating black dudes...It's usually the men in all cases

EDIT<<<

Seetheworld

Don't you date white chicks?(at least that's what you told me) lol! why are you such a fraud(referring to my last question)

I think because they are more dominant and stonger minded than the white woman. I like black women when they get nasty. If you ask me they are more protective over their men. The white woman can be deceptive and silent at the same time. Black women alllow themselves to show anger. Its more honest in my opinion. They also understand men better, and will fight for their man.

Same reason many white guys have issues with white women dating black men - it's a weird combination of racial possessiveness and jealousy. Why it should matter to me who someone else chooses to date has always escaped me - but then, I never had kids, I've been told I'd understand better if I had...

Because a lot of men see women as property. To white men white women are their property, and vise versa......it's an overdose of Ego or something not sure exactly what causes it. But that's the motive behind the madness they cannot see, or will not say lest the women hate them.

My BF is White and anytime I have had a problem it was with Black men