Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)FIFA World Cup (TM) · 1 decade ago

Can AC Milan get Sergio Ramos?

Milan defender Paolo Maldini declared in a recent interview with Spanish sports paper 'Marca' that Sergio Ramos will be his successor.

Maldini: "Ramos is the top after me, he will become the best defender in the world".

With every probability, it will be very difficult for Milan to buy Ramos from Real Madrid.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_C7ao4WYULw

Youtube thumbnail

Too bad he's Spanish.

Haha don't make me come over there Frihah!

Favorite Answer

no ramos has already said that he is happy in real madrid and i'm not sure but i think that they just extended his contract. i like ramos he really is a complete player that can play in almost any position but i find it nearly impossible for milan to get him. also the relationship between the clubs milan and madrid are not the best so that plays a factor.

He's great and young Milan need a player like him, sure he could come to Milan but he ain't gonna be replacing Maldini cause No One cane be as good as Maldini PERIOD

Though Agree with Maldini, Ramos is a great talented player that would shine even more in the future.

Ramos is a very good player and Mila nreally need such a quality of player but I never expect that he will leave Real Madrid one day

Ramos is a quality defender and he's just like Maldini...

It will cost Milan 180 euros... too bad that idiot Ancelotti himself said that they don't want to buy him!!

ramos is pure crap. why buy such a stupid defender? even real underpay him. if real are willing to sell him, he clearly doesnt have much use there, so why join milan.

to be a maldini successor, u need to be more of a costacurta or tassotti, which ramos ISNT!!! there is only ONE maldini. noone compares.

I think he will go, cause Ac Milan defencemen are grandfather

• .....

He's playing for the biggest club in the World. Who will be winning many trophies. I see no reason for him to leave.

• chill

I doubt they can, he wants to stay at Madrid and said he hopes to be the captain of Madrid one day which goes to the person who has been there the longest.

They could use him he's probably worth a lot of euros.

But then again I doubt they would get him right now they are too focused on Pato.

No way.... maybe when he'll be like 30 and even then I doubt that he'll leave for SerieA.... Zambrotta is all that you'll get!!!