Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Kristin Kreuk vs Katie Holmes?

Who is better looking? Who is more talented? Why?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Kristen Kreuk for both!! She is gorgeous!! Katie Holmes looks better than she used to, but she can't compete with Kristen! Also I never really like Katie's acting.

Katie Holmes:

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/contributor/18000189...

Kristen Kreuk:

http://www.vistawallpapers.com/image.php?v=./data/...

• 1 decade ago

Kristin Kreuk is funny looking. She tries to look classically beautiful but it doesn't work for her. Her facial feature dimensions are off. She kinda looks like she got bashed in the skull as a baby. Katie Holmes is the more attractive of the two, but not the most attractive in the world.

• 1 decade ago

Kristin Kreuk, although both are lacking star talent, is better than Katie Holmes by far. She is a lot prettier too, I love her eyes.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Kristin Kreuk is relli good looking, but I'm not sure if she's that talented, she used 2 do blackhead cream adverts.

I think Katie Holmes is quite talented although she hasn't been put in the best films

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Kristin Kreuk is a goddess. Who is more talented? Definitely Kristin Kreuk. Why? Its really quite a feat to get superman to like you.

• Miley
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Both are pretty good but at least Kristin isn't being controlled by a batsh*t crazy scientologist like Katie is.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Kreuk. Kreuk.

• 1 decade ago

I find them both on par with each other as far as looks go.

On talent, however, I think Katie is more talented. She has done a good deal of indy movies that showcase her potential, but unfortunately since getting together Tom Cruise her career hasn't gone anywhere and all that promise she showed seems to have disappeared.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Katie was prettier when she was on Dawson's Creek. Kristen is about the same as Katie as far as looks go. I like Katie better as far as talent goes.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

KK to both questions. What's KH ever done except marry well?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.