Bare Minerals?

I am a light skintoned girl, With natural pink cheeks.

I HARDLY Ever wear makeup and i am really intrested in getting bare minerals, Because it will give me that fresh look, Wherever i go.

Has anyone tried to product and found success with it?

or would i just be wasting my time and money?

Favorite Answer

Bare minerals by bare escentuals is great! I would recommend it 100%. It covers everything that needs to be covered, still leaving your face look natural. It feels like you're not even wearing makeup! I just love it.

The whole line is great. Find a tone to match your skin, for you it would probably be fairly light. You just have to use a little bit on your skin to completely cover. Other brands of foundation make you look fake and makes you skin flakey-NOT bare minerals.

Get this product on QVC.

http://www.qvc.com/cgen/render.aspx?qp=class|1214&...

It's a home shopping network on tv as well.

You can try this product for 30 days, use almost all of it if you'd like. If you don't like return it and get your money back completely.

You wont be dissapointed!

Source(s): Used it for years!

I use probably every product they make, I love it. Its very natural looking and your skin can tell a difference. Normal drug store make up always broke my skin out, this does not. I put it on in the morning, and no lie, look the same when I get home at night, no touch ups at all. If you are seriously wanting to try it, just get the starter kit they offer, make sure it includes the concealer and the Mineral Veil finishing powder, those are the key to a great face. You will not waste your money, I promise.

I used to wear bare minerals for years and liked it, it is just a little pricey, and you do not get a lot of product for your money. When my daughter started wearing makeup, it broke her out. It is the bismuth ingredient in it. We both switched to kms mineral essentials at the request of her dermatologist, and I have to say that we couldn't be happier.

We get the same perfomance as bare minerals, but it does not irritate my daughter's skin and it does not break the bank. :) We love that it is all natural, has built in spf, and we love the way it gives our complexion that airbrushed look.

You can find kms mineral essentials on the web and they sell some of their kits on ebay at great prices. We just bought 2 for christmas!

Good Luck

Source(s): www.kmsmineralessentials.com

I use it everyday. I have light skin and I had to get the lightest shade they had. I also like the mineral veil powder, it makes the look finished. It has SPF 15 in it too which is always a bonus for the light skinned. And like they say in the commercial, it is wieghtless. I can barely feel it when I put it on. And since it is powder it blends in nicely.

properly bare Minerals broke me out then i attempted the unfastened trial from uncooked Minerals and it grow to be the comparable junk as bare minerals the two incorporate severe quantities of bismuth which clog your pores and wreck you out they're the two rather undesirable. I even have been utilising and entirely LOVE~~~~~ bee luscious cosmetics its wonderful my epidermis by no skill appeared and felt greater suitable than now and that's hypo allergenic and does not incorporate bismuth.

i have light skin like you and my cheeks are pinky to and i just started using bare minerals and i LOOVVVEEE it. i think its definately worth the cost because mine has lasted me almost 6 months so far! i love it and it doesnt look makeup-y it looks natural! u should try it out!

No, it's awesome! It's natural and it says it won't clog your pores and if you have no other choice it won't make you break out or anything if you sleep in it. I've been using it for years now and I don't have a complaint!