Is cramping during your third trimester normal and nothing to worry about?

I'm almost 35 weeks pregnant and right now I'm experiencing cramping in my uterus (I haven't taken biology in a while, but I'm pretty sure that's where it is. Anyway, in the same place you get your cramps when you're menstruating). It's been going on for over a half hour now and it's... show more I'm almost 35 weeks pregnant and right now I'm experiencing cramping in my uterus (I haven't taken biology in a while, but I'm pretty sure that's where it is. Anyway, in the same place you get your cramps when you're menstruating). It's been going on for over a half hour now and it's not getting any better. If anything, it's been getting worse. Is this normal? Should I be worried?

I was trying to search for the answer, but I haven't been able to find it. I'm not that good when it comes to Internet searches.

Thank you so much, I REALLY appreciated it.

xox,
Pixie
Update: It's hurt really bad to the point where it's getting really difficult to type. It's too early to be labour. I'm not due for quite a bit.
1 answer 1