紅茶
紅茶 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

由國外送的貨損壞~要索賠的英文如何翻譯

由國外送的貨損壞,國外問我有沒有當場跟送貨員反應,

拜託各位英文高手幫幫我翻譯一下以下句子~感恩唷

dispatch rider 送貨員沒錯吧

*****請不要用翻譯機**********

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

dispatch rider 送貨來時我有當場請他拍照存証、然後請他回去查查是否美國寄來時就已經損壞、還是送來後台灣損壞的、我還在等通知。那我要如何把這三個損壞的**寄還給你們呢?

Rating
    Favorite Answer

WWhen "dispatch rider" arrived with my package, I requested him to take a photo as evidence on the spot. Then I asked him to go back to check whether my package was damaged when it came out from America, or was it damaged after it arrived Taiwan. I am still waiting for their reply. How should I return these three damaged ** back to you?

2008-01-24 18:19:46 補充:

多按了一個W

Source(s): 住在紐西蘭10年的自己

為什麼"咖啡"與"猴子"的答案一模一樣? 誰抄誰? 這兩者是同一人? 找同一人代為翻譯?

The "dispatch rider" arrived with my package, I requested him to take a photo as evidence on the spot. Then I asked him to go back to check whether my package was damaged when it came out from America, or was it damaged after it arrived Taiwan. I am still waiting for their reply. How should I return these three damaged ** back to you?

• 大師

Delivers goods when I had on the scene ask him to pat the card, then ask him to go back look up whether US does mail time after already damaged, or sends Taiwan to damage, me also in and so on the notice. How then I do want to give these three damages to you?