Would US invaded Iraq if most soldiers were upper middle income class?

One can see most are lower poorer class with less education are fighting in Iraq. No major opposition for this reason? Someone told me the after a while in Vietnam they started the draft so richer people were drafted to fight and then you see major oppostions later from the parents. The richewr parents. Now,... show more One can see most are lower poorer class with less education are fighting in Iraq. No major opposition for this reason?

Someone told me the after a while in Vietnam they started the draft so richer people were drafted to fight and then you see major oppostions later from the parents. The richewr parents.

Now, the poorer parents are coming out but nobody cares about them complaining of this war. My guess is you need richer folks to come out to protest before they will withdraw the soldiers.

Also, the nation is about to lose $1 trillion in this war to fight terrorism but the fact is terrorism is spreading and grwoing in the Middle East. They did a good job of homeland security though which I praise but terror groups are growing in more nations than ever before so we have lost the fight with terrorism. You need those nations to fight with you in order to win terrorism.
Update: This war will be approaching 1 trillion before all troops are withdrawn. In fact, some people told me Cheney and Secretary of military were CEOs or contractors that benefited if US go to this war. So, money was probably was involved. I believe there were major corruption involved and connections to the military... show more This war will be approaching 1 trillion before all troops are withdrawn. In fact, some people told me Cheney and Secretary of military were CEOs or contractors that benefited if US go to this war.

So, money was probably was involved. I believe there were major corruption involved and connections to the military industries.

This war was not for fighting terrorism but maybe for oil and also putting an Ally for the USA in the middle east.

Most soldiers are high school grads not college students. They were tricked to fight this war as well. No opposition for this war because most are high school lower level educated humans. They also might believe in God to fight axis of evil. When they hear the word evil, they got out of their chairs to join. They fight and kill willingly.