cats
Lv 7

Poll: Peanut Butter Cups, Peanut Butter Cookies or Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwiches?

Which do you prefer? Opinions?

32 Answers

Relevance
  • rosey
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

all of the above.. yum..

• 1 decade ago

Peanut Butter Cups

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Peanut Butter Cups.

• 1 decade ago

Peanut Butter Cups can be too sweet, so I would choose Peanut Butter Cookies or Peanut Butter & Jelly. I'm not really sure which one to pick, but there both really good.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Peanut Butter Cups. They are easier to tote around with me then the sandwiches and cookies. They last longer too.

• Athena
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Neither of them. I'm allergic to peanuts. I have tried a peanut butter cookie, but I don't like the taste.. maybe because it triggers an allergic reaction that causes my throat to swell and possibly stop my breathing! I also ate a Mr. Goodbar on Halloween when I was younger.. I got a little bit too excited, I guess. I threw up around 7 times after taking medicine. I actually don't even like the taste of peanuts.. but now I have one of those EpiPens that you can stab yourself with if you accidentally eat something! Pretty cool.. but I have yet to use it.

• 1 decade ago

Peanut butter cookies.

• 1 decade ago

All three!!! Ok seriously, I would pick Peanut Butter Cookies. I love those things.

• Sup!
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Chewy peanut butter cookies

• C_43
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

gahh those are all sooo gooodddddd.

yummm.

i think i would prefer the peanut butter cookies, probably because i havent eaten them in a while and i miss them a lotttt.

and then peanut butter cups cuz yummm peanut butter and chocolate? who could resist?

gahhh. PB&J, the ultimate classicccc<3 i just simply LOVE themm.

• Sunset
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Peanut butter cookies, the chewy kind with almonds.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.