Science fair?

Well, tomorrow is science fair for me, I havent really thought about what I'm gonna say to the judges at all...I've been cramming everything in last minute like these gay ISEF forms and crap and making sure everything is perfect. I was just wondering if you could give me tips on what to say and what... show more Well, tomorrow is science fair for me, I havent really thought about what I'm gonna say to the judges at all...I've been cramming everything in last minute like these gay ISEF forms and crap and making sure everything is perfect.

I was just wondering if you could give me tips on what to say and what order I should go in and stuff.

also, could you tell me what the manipulated and responding variable is. I pretty much know but I dont wanna get it wrong and look like an idiot. Also, whats the control?

Thanks alot for the help. =]
1 answer 1