Science fair?

Well, tomorrow is science fair for me, I havent really thought about what I'm gonna say to the judges at all...I've been cramming everything in last minute like these gay ISEF forms and crap and making sure everything is perfect.

I was just wondering if you could give me tips on what to say and what order I should go in and stuff.

also, could you tell me what the manipulated and responding variable is. I pretty much know but I dont wanna get it wrong and look like an idiot. Also, whats the control?

Thanks alot for the help. =]

Best Answer

i dont know what the variables are cause im only used to dependent and non-dependent variables.

but a control is the sample that you dont do anything to so that you can compare the other stuff that you changed to it. im not very good at explaining so il give you an example:

if you were doing an experiment on what helps flowers in a vase last longer the control would be the vase that contains flowers that havent had anything done to them. while the others might contain sugar and other stuff.