Will the xbox 360 wireless usb adapter work with a wireless "N" network?

I currently have a linksys WRT54G wireless "G" router and I will be looking to upgrade soon to a wireless "N" network because of the highly acclaimed dramatic speed and bandwidth increase. My laptop has a 54mbps internal wireless card and I'm 90% positive that I wont have a problem... show more I currently have a linksys WRT54G wireless "G" router and I will be looking to upgrade soon to a wireless "N" network because of the highly acclaimed dramatic speed and bandwidth increase. My laptop has a 54mbps internal wireless card and I'm 90% positive that I wont have a problem connecting that to the "N" network, but I'm not sure if my xbox 360 wireless network adapter will work with the "N" setup. I know I'll definitly be staying with linksys routers since they are hands down the best quality and provide the strongest signal. But I'm not sure which model to get. I was thinking of either the WRT160N with range booster or the WRT310N. Any suggestions? Also, if it turns out that the xbox 360 wireless adapter doesnt work with the "N" network, could I possibly just plug a wireless "N" usb adapter into the 360 such as the linksys WUSB600N or the WUSB300N and use that? Explination anyone?
Thanks again!