what is CM?

because i really dont know what that means....

Update:

ohhh ok now i know. i though thats what it was but i didnt want to sound dumb so i just asked lol thanks

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

CM is cervical mucus aka discharge. You will hear people talk about EWCM, this means egg white cervical mucus. It is when you have a discharge that is similar to the consistency of a guess what.........egg white. EWCM is supposed to be the discharge that you have while you are ovulating, while you are the most fertile. People also mention dry, sticky, creamy & watery CM. This is just a guide to see where you are at in your cycle.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Cervical Mucus. And EWCM is Egg White Cervical Mucus.

• 1 decade ago

CM is Cervical Mucus, aka discharge.

• 1 decade ago

Cervical mucus, a discharge that comes from your cervix naturally. It goes from sticky to creamy, then to a consistency like egg whites (usually clear, stretchy or watery, slippery) then back to creamy, then to sticky. You get the egg white consistency when you are most fertile and ovulating. The CM acts as lubricant, nourishment for the sperm, and a medium for the sperm to travel through to get to the egg. The sticky is impossible for sperm to travel through, and the creamy is extremely difficult for the sperm to make passage through.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

cervical mucus

• 1 decade ago

i think cervical mucus.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.