error 4450 cd burn error? help?!?

when ever I try to burn a cd on my computer using itunes, I get this error 4450. what can I do to fix it? its an unknown error. I know a bit about computers and this is still throwing me off! I will proudly give 10 points! Please!

• topdn
    Favorite Answer

I had that error befor I was burning with Memorex's 52x CD-R... when I switched to a Maxell's CD-R, the error was gone! And I left the burn speed at 'maximum'. It did it in about 4minutes. Good luck!

I hope this helps, but every time I get an Unknown error for ITunes, it's usually because the files have been moved or re-named. Let's say you go to burn a CD, and only after you put the songs on the 'burn list' do you decide to re-name or move them. Then when you try to burn the CD, the system can't find the files because the path they had when they were added is different.

Also, try burning a simple audio CD without a prior playlist, outside of ITunes (if available). If that doesn't work, then it may be a firewall or even a corrupt file/MP3. It could also appear when you're using ITunes with too many other systems or windows open at the same time.

Sometimes if you're burning bought tunes, there is a limit to how many times you can burn them onto disc. Make sure you're not over that limit, that all MP3s are good, and make sure that your drive isn't faulty.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

error 4450 cd burn error? help?!?

Source(s): error 4450 cd burn error help: https://shortly.im/xSZoJ
  • patmon

Itunes Error 4450

Try using a different kind (or brand) of CD/ CD-R to burn it onto. Or just use a different system like Windows Media Player. Hope this helps. Erin

• mburx

left click link below and read the post on forum - this might be solution to yr problem

http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/iTunes-burning-cd-e...