Song Help PLZ????

Hi um i know this is gonna be really really really hard to find and u guys r probably gonna have NO clue wut im talking about but ok so on this commercial a really long time ago there was this song and i only know like 2 words to it

When there fathers going out

(and then these are some more @ the end of the chorus)

everybody wiiiinss...

Ok i know its really chancy that anyone would know it and i think that it was from a 'Now thats what i call music' CD and on a commercial, right after that song, hollaback girl came on. Ok pleeeease if u have any clue wut im talking about plz plz plzzz give me SOME clue to wut it is. thnxxxx

rite sorry umm so its a boy singing

OMG jobby111!! I FOUND IT!! omg u r soo sooo sooooo awesome!! thnx so much its not letting me pick best answer yet but i'll totally pick u!! omg thnx soo soo much!

for everyone's infor it was Feel Good Inc. by the gorillaz!! yay

Favorite Answer

I kindly googled on your behalf and found that hollaback girl is on Now 19. There's a track list on this Amazon page which might help...

http://www.amazon.com/Now-Thats-What-Call-Music/dp...

Source(s): *Edit* - Oh I'm glad that worked! Really good song too.... x

i say you google as many of the lyrics you know. Google is a great source to find things

idk thats kind of hard..... hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm if you could tell us if its by a girl or guy that would help

Source(s): MEEEE