Song Help PLZ????

Hi um i know this is gonna be really really really hard to find and u guys r probably gonna have NO clue wut im talking about but ok so on this commercial a really long time ago there was this song and i only know like 2 words to it

When there fathers going out

(and then these are some more @ the end of the chorus)

everybody wiiiinss...

Ok i know its really chancy that anyone would know it and i think that it was from a 'Now thats what i call music' CD and on a commercial, right after that song, hollaback girl came on. Ok pleeeease if u have any clue wut im talking about plz plz plzzz give me SOME clue to wut it is. thnxxxx

Update:

rite sorry umm so its a boy singing

Update 2:

OMG jobby111!! I FOUND IT!! omg u r soo sooo sooooo awesome!! thnx so much its not letting me pick best answer yet but i'll totally pick u!! omg thnx soo soo much!

Update 3:

for everyone's infor it was Feel Good Inc. by the gorillaz!! yay

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I kindly googled on your behalf and found that hollaback girl is on Now 19. There's a track list on this Amazon page which might help...

http://www.amazon.com/Now-Thats-What-Call-Music/dp...

Source(s): *Edit* - Oh I'm glad that worked! Really good song too.... x
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

i say you google as many of the lyrics you know. Google is a great source to find things

• 1 decade ago

idk thats kind of hard..... hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm if you could tell us if its by a girl or guy that would help

Source(s): MEEEE
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.