What is Jason Hawes of Ghost Hunters personal experience with the paranormal?

He has kept this very personal anyone know what it is? I'm so curious to know!

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It probably isn't anything too shocking, but suggestion and innuendo sure piques interest, doesn't it?

Source(s): pd
  • 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What is Jason Hawes of Ghost Hunters personal experience with the paranormal?

He has kept this very personal anyone know what it is? I'm so curious to know!

Source(s): jason hawes ghost hunters personal experience paranormal: https://shortly.im/312nG
  • 3 years ago

Jason Hawes

• 1 decade ago

As one of the answerers said, it is shocking, or at least was at the time. Jason wants to keep it private, since it was a personal issue. I do know what happened, and I respect his right to privacy. And, no, it's not on the website, and will probably never be mentioned on Ghost Hunters.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Some of those ghost hunters actually believe their own stuff, but usually they are not hard to debunk. There is no such thing as something that cannot be explained. Just because no one has found the explanation yet does not mean that no one ever will; the unexplained is not forever unexplainable. Above all, it does not mean that you should call upon an explanation as improbable as ghosts to explain anything. Enjoy watching the show, but stay skeptical.

• Yeah i say the same,thing as the Mr.Lonely.... ( it does mention it in the book) I too am reading that book by Jason and Grant , so i far it is interesting and good if you are a paranormal phenomena fanatic :).

Ryan ~Paranormal Investigator/Researcher~

www.theprosonline.com

• 1 decade ago

It is my understanding that while practicing meditation and working with someone that was using reiki, he began to see and experience things related to the paranormal. I don't think he has ever made public what he saw or heard.

• 1 decade ago

At the age of 22 Jason came to know a woman involved in Reiki-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reiki

After six months of Reiki treatments he began to see things; mists, transparent animals and full bodied appritions. This is what got him involved in the field of the paranormal. He mentions this in his book "Ghost Hunting" that he co-authored with Grant Wilson.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I LOVE that show!!! :D

I only know about Grant's experience though. :(

Anyways, what he kinda hints about is being slapped in the face by a ghost. I think that's it, because he said it's happened to him. I'll try to look for more sources to see what I can do. :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

On the show he spoke briefly about it, I think he said he was 18 at the time, but that was all he said. I believe it was the special they had where they were all sitting around being interviewed.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.