Real Country Music Fans!!!!!!?

Ok, who else would be drunk here by now if we had to take a shot everytime Carrie Underwood or Taylor Swifts names came up here????

Update:

I'm thinking that if I have enuff shots I may actually start to, maybe, appreciate their music.

Update 2:

ok I am going to risk it...But I have to ask...Gone Left, why'd you block me?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I think I would have to move closer to the liquor store for that!

• 1 decade ago

I'd be dead - they are EVERYWHERE, and personally, I don't care for either of them. ESPECIALLY Taylor Swift. When her songs come on, I have the strong urge to drive my car off the edge of a cliff, slice myself with a knife as I'm free-falling, then shoot myself with a pistol right before impact. Haha, just kidding. But I really don't like Carrie Underwood or Taylor Swift.

Oh, after writing this, that's three shots.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I like this one. I'd be drunk after one shot!!!!!!!! Hell!!!, it only takes one margarita to make me tipsy!!!

Can't blame ya for feeling the way you do!!!! Carrie Underwood is not so bad. But Taylor Swift??? A wannabe Cinderella through and through.

Sorry you got blocked.

• 4 years ago

Not Sure, Kelly Pickler Taylor Swift I like Carrie Underwood, don't know any other new names. I haven't listened to the regular radio in a while. I have serius at home set to Roadhouse at the moment and I have mostly old country on cds for my truck so I don't have to listen to the radio. Now Tom T Hall is on "Ravishing Ruby".

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i have a feeling that particular drinking game would floor me. Especially since when I am driving in the car I hear their names every three minutes... I'd be dead, or with a DWI by now..

• 1 decade ago

id love to take a shot everytime,both are great

• 1 decade ago

give country music a chance, it is really great, and most of the time you can understand the words

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Gah, that would make for a good drinking game...but like you said we'd all end up wasted.

• 1 decade ago

I would be like Moe Bandy HERE I AN I'M DRUNK AGAIN

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

and who says i haven't been playin' that particular drinkin' game for the last 12 hours...

just had 2 more cuz of her question!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.