Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Why doesn't mike , Edwards , Dennis drop out of the race?

I think they are all great people but they are only taking away votes from obama.....And most people that would vote for these guys would vote for him . And Edwards keeps coming in 3rd....That's how its gonna be . And i dont even understand how Dennis has any money left since hes been to court so many times sewing people!!!

Update:

No , im an independent , and im voting for obama

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Once Super Tuesday passes on Feb. 5th....you will see the lower ranked people start to exit the election on both sides. Everyone is trying to remain hopefull that they will get some momentum on Super Tuesday. However, for several canidates....it will be the last day that they campaign.

I honestly expect to see Edwards stay in a little longer than that...probably only for a state or two if he doesn't win at least 5-8 states on the 5th though. Eventually it will probably get down to a 2 person race though on each side.....Obama/Clinton on the dems...and McCain/Romney on the Rep. side is who I think will eventually be left standing for the nomination.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Edwards is the only Democrat that can win.

The Republicans will bring out so much dirt on the other two.

Even some real Democrats won't vote for them.

Edwards is easily the most smearproof Dem and is universally acceptable to Dems. Clinton and Obama are not.

• 1 decade ago

If the other Democrats drop out of the race I'll have to vote Republican because I hate both Obama and Clinton! They are childish, petty and vindictive. They are so busy arguing with each other to do anything profitible for me or the country.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If Edwards dropped out there would be no Demo who is electable enough to win a general election, u r a republican right?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If it come to it and either Obama or Hillary drops out, their supporters could support Edwards giving him a huge gain over the previous..

It ain't over till the fat lady hummms

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Because Hara-kiri is frowned upon in the

United States.

• S
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Because they want a chance to rule the world

• 1 decade ago

I completely agree with you!! It's like Nader all over again.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it doesn't matter since Hitlery will get the nomination and loose in November

• Gator
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I agree with you; their time has past

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.