Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Why doesn't mike , Edwards , Dennis drop out of the race?

I think they are all great people but they are only taking away votes from obama.....And most people that would vote for these guys would vote for him . And Edwards keeps coming in 3rd....That's how its gonna be . And i dont even understand how Dennis has any money left since hes been to court so many times sewing people!!!

No , im an independent , and im voting for obama

Favorite Answer

Once Super Tuesday passes on Feb. 5th....you will see the lower ranked people start to exit the election on both sides. Everyone is trying to remain hopefull that they will get some momentum on Super Tuesday. However, for several canidates....it will be the last day that they campaign.

I honestly expect to see Edwards stay in a little longer than that...probably only for a state or two if he doesn't win at least 5-8 states on the 5th though. Eventually it will probably get down to a 2 person race though on each side.....Obama/Clinton on the dems...and McCain/Romney on the Rep. side is who I think will eventually be left standing for the nomination.

Edwards is the only Democrat that can win.

The Republicans will bring out so much dirt on the other two.

Even some real Democrats won't vote for them.

Edwards is easily the most smearproof Dem and is universally acceptable to Dems. Clinton and Obama are not.

If the other Democrats drop out of the race I'll have to vote Republican because I hate both Obama and Clinton! They are childish, petty and vindictive. They are so busy arguing with each other to do anything profitible for me or the country.

If Edwards dropped out there would be no Demo who is electable enough to win a general election, u r a republican right?

If it come to it and either Obama or Hillary drops out, their supporters could support Edwards giving him a huge gain over the previous..

It ain't over till the fat lady hummms

Because Hara-kiri is frowned upon in the

United States.

• S

Because they want a chance to rule the world

I completely agree with you!! It's like Nader all over again.

it doesn't matter since Hitlery will get the nomination and loose in November

• Gator

I agree with you; their time has past