cps-police took my baby...need advice!!!!!!!!!!?

28 hours ago 4 police officers came barging thru my door because someone called the child abuse hotline. I DO NOT ABUSE MY CHILD! Nor does any form of abuse exist in our life. They didn't ask permission to come in.they didnt show their badge.they humiliated us by making me show them my sons rear end and front..they said they were checking for diaper rash..and of course their was no rash.i am a good mother.i am the best mother i know. my son has never been out of my sight for more than an hour since the day he was born.and the only time i've been away from him is to go to the grocery store once a month. I am still breastfeeding him. He is 18 months old and has never been sick a day in his life. he's never taken medicine. he only eats natural foods without preservatives and artificial flavors. and he is as healthy and loved as he can possibly be.

They have placed my child in foster care because our house was messy. we have a puppy. there was a stain on the floor. whatkindofjusticeisthis

a new lady that moved upstairs was the one that phoned the abuse hotline. when the cops came there were four men and they were training another officer. they came into my home and saw that there was a dog stain by the front door. they walked around the house looking at everything and they even made a comment to me that if the dog stain wasnt there they would not be taking my son. they were extremly mean to me. they told me that having my child in a messy house was abuse. When i started to cry because they said they would be taking him with them they told me that if i didnt stop they would arrest me. they asked me questions and wouldnt let me answer. they wouldnt let me call family. they told me that my civil liberties were gone because of the so called child abuse. they told me i was a bad mother and that i was lazy. i asked them for documentation from cps and they refused. i asked them if they would have a cps person come and explain why this was happening and they refused.

we already cleaned the carpet before the cops even brought his car seat back. there is no problem other than i feel violated that they didnt give me any warning..they never came and inspected..and now they've taken my child away from us for no reason. To everyone who says im not giving the full story then read my old question i posted 2 months ago titled "child protective services? we have lived in our apartment fo rover 2 years....." and that might explain better. There is no problem with my home. the social worker came out this morning and everything was clean and perfect but we dont have a chance at getting our son back until a week from now when we go to court. i just dont understand how the cops could come and take him away like that. with no cps warnings or inspections. it makes no sense. we are good people and great parents and my son is my world. i dont even know what to do without him. he's my life. someone please just tell me how the cops could do that? is that legal?

i am telling the story as it is. i am not downplaying as someone said. they did not come with a cps worker. i was not given any notice or time period to clean the carpet or anything. they came and removed my child because of dog stains on the carpet and because it smelld faint of dog urine.....because they are paper trained to use the kennel inside the house. we are not guilty of child neglect in any way shape or form. i just want my kid back! this is the first time in his life that he has ever been away from us. i've never let anyone watch him besides me or my husband. i choose to stay home with him and not work outside of the home. those cops were out of line. my landlord is a liar and they were outside talking to him before they even came to my door. so they came into my home with false information to begin with and they were completly out of line. my rights have been violated and they removed my son from a happy healthy environment for no reason. we even got rid of our dog.

Favorite Answer

In 2002, CPS took our 9 yr. old son and 6 yr. old daughter away for three months because of an anonymous hotline call alleging that our house was cluttered. Through faith and determination we managed to get them back, but we fought a traumatic and tough battle before they were returned to us.

My first advice is to SIGN NOTHING. They will present you with a "Safety Plan" and/or various other documents, and manipulate you with promises to return the children once you sign their paperwork - don't fall for it. Once they have your signature, they essentially have your permission to do to your family whatever they consider proper.

My second advice is that you recognize and resist their attempts to DIVIDE AND CONQUER. They will insinuate that your husband said so-and-so about you...or that your mother verified this-and-that, turning you all against each other. Then they sit back and watch as your family unravels, angrily giving each other the silent treatment while bad-mouthing each other to CPS...giving them all of the ammunition they need to gain permanent custody of your child. Again, don't fall for it.

It is imperative that the entire family present a unified defense.

Third, I advise that you document every single conversation you have with CPS. This means keeping a log listing the date, time and persons involved in EVERY communication - even voice mails. If the laws in your state allow it, I advise that you video record and/or tape record every conversation that takes place between you and CPS. Without accurate documentation, CPS will make and break a million promises...and will twist every word that comes out of your mouth and stab you in the back with it.

Mostly, I advise that you seek out the assistance of a family advocate - in many cases, these advocates are vastly more effective and knowledgeable than the high-priced attorney you might retain, or the court-appointed shill you are assigned.

After taking your child into their "protective custody," parents have 14 months to bring themselves into compliance with CPS demands - once this window closes, the parental rights are relinquished, and the child is placed up for permanent placement/adoption. I have seen so many parents jump through impossible hoops, in good faith...and to no avail.

The tactics used by CPS are kept secret from the public, and as such most people are completely unaware of the destruction they commit in the name of "child protection." If more people were aware, there would certainly be an national outcry...but so many parents keep silent, out of fear that they won't get their children back if they make any noise.

I strongly encourage EVERYONE to visit www.profane-justice.org, especially if you are currently embroiled in a court matter involving your children. The information and advice on this site is accurate, effective, and priceless...and the information I gleaned from that site is in large part responsible for my success in having my children returned to my husband and I.

I also suggest that anyone interested in knowing more about the horrors of CPS and foster care to visit www.kidjacked.com - although I must warn you, your hearts and minds will be troubled for a very long time...especially after listening to the video testimonials of former foster children who were taken from their natural parents by court order.

May God bless you - I am praying for you and you child to be quickly reunited.

Source(s): www.profane-justice.org www.kidjacked.com

1

Source(s): Criminal Records Search Database - http://CriminalRecords.raiwi.com/?uUhK

I would call a laywer asap. I would documante every one you spoke to and call and ask what excatly you are be charged with. there are cases that do happen where cps has taken kids that werent being abused and thought they were doing something to protect a child from some person that called and said whatever that sometimes that they do have to act on it right now. Cps is not helping children like they think they do, and dealing with those people can be a nightare, but do what they say and get your self a lawyer.

I dont know if you are telling us the whole story or if you really didnt do anything, but try to do what thye say, I know this can be a very trying time but please remember to stay rational and remember they dont have to prove you wrong, you have to prove you didnt do anything (very different then normal courts systems)

May god be with you and your family in this trying time

As a social worker, I can say the last thing a typical CPS worker wants to do is take your children into custody, especially for no good reason. With our insane workloads, we typically hate having to remove children, find placement (which could take all day and all night), and then write a 15-20 page Court report when we have 15-25 referrals to take care of on top of 5 cases. No, I'll do anything I can to prevent having to remove children. Remove for a cluttered house? Ha, no way, I wouldn't even waste time. Even if I was crazy enough to make a big deal about it, the judge would throw out the case and I would be laughed out of Court. As for the OP, I don't think they're posting the entire story. If the worker looked at your child's behind, that indicates physical abuse may have been one of the allegations. But the clients I deal with rarely give the entire story.

If you really want to protect your kids from CPS - then don't use drugs, stay with an abusive partner or hit your children.

Call legal aid if you cant afford a lawyer (Do not Sign anything!). You should be able to have your child back within 72 hrs - 3 months if what you say is true. Be aware that just because a judge says give the child back does not mean they will. Typically CPS has to be found in contempt before they generally return the child, so it may take time. I was a part of the system growing up in foster care. Also when they return your child check for signs of abuse, trust you me it is not below a cps worker to abuse your child and place the blame on you as they did to my parents.

There is much more to this story than you are telling. I am a social worker and will tell you that the police would not just come into your home and take your child for no reason. Nor would they take your child for diaper rash or one dog poop stain on your carpet. Ultimately, a judge is the one to authorize the removal and would not do so without concrete evidence that your child is in imminent danger. I can't believe that they just took your child and didn't even give you a reason. You had to have been given the paperwork signed by the judge. The best thing for you to do is be honest about what is happening and what you could have done to prevent this. Most importantly, cooperate and do what is asked of you. While CPS is different than a regular court, your child WILL NOT be kept for you for no reason. As for your child being in foster care, my suggestion would be for you to find a family member who is appropriate and bring this person to your worker's attention. If they will not do anything about it, make sure you tell the judge you want your child with them. Of course they will have to be checked out but they shouldn't have any problem doing so if there really isn't anything to the situation.

The best thing you can do at this point is immediately hire an attorney, not just any attorney, but one that specializes in family law, and right away without delay. You should not even speak to law enforcement or CPS without having an attorney present at this point. The other thing- you need to immediately correct any deficiencies in your home. Not next week, get it done tomorrow! CPS is not your friend or there to help you, they will be trying to justify removing your child. This is why you MUST find a good attorney.

Idk the answer to this question but i know that im going through a nasty divorce/seperation but my partner was very abusive snd the state threatened to take my children away if i allowed him to live in the same home (i was a typical abused wife, i denied any abuse and he was never charged arrested etc) so i left him, after being away from him over a year we both started dating other people and he started anonymously calling dcs on me with crazy allegations some said i was on drugs some said ny kids were home alone others were that we were being held hostage. The actual case worker herself was nice, but let me tell you.... I NEVER had a substantiated report, when the allegation of drug abuse came up both me and my partner tested both hair follicle and urine (passed both since neither of us have ever done drugs) i do have pain meds prescribed by a doctor but that was never an issue. The supervisor told me if i couldnt make my ex stop calling they woukd consider removing my children.lmfao

Dear asker

Hi

Kindly SEE>>;

Yr Q:[ cps-police took my baby...need advice!!!!?...,

**, 28 hours ago 4 police officers came barging through my

door, because someone called the child abuse hotline.

I DO NOT ABUSE MY CHILD! Nor does any form of abuse

exist in our life.

They didn't ask permission to come in.

They didn't show their badge.they humiliated us by making me

show them my sons rear end and front..

They said they were checking for diaper rash..and of course

their was no rash.

I am a good mother.I am the best mother I know. my son has

never been out of my sight for more than an hour since the

day he was born.and the only time I've been away from him is

to go to the grocery store once a month.

I am still breastfeeding him.

He is 18 months old and has never been sick a day in his life.

he's never taken medicine. he only eats natural foods without

preservatives and artificial flavors. and he is as healthy and

loved as he can possibly be.

They have placed my child in foster care because our

house was messy. we have a puppy. there was a stain on the

floor. what kind of justice is this !? ]

A : [ See>>,The chosen short word's, as below; ]

OK

Firstly;

Caution, please !!!,

Take care !!!

Hence,

SEE>>:

1)-***Mostly, It is advised that you seek out the assistance of

a family advocate - in many cases, these advocates are

vastly more effective and knowledgeable than the high-priced

attorney you might retain, or the court-appointed shill you are

assigned.

After taking your child into their "protective custody," parents

have 14 months to bring themselves into compliance with

CPS demands - once this window closes, the parental rights

are relinquished, and the child is placed up for permanent

placement/adoption. It has been seen, so many parents jump

through impossible hoops, in good faith..., and to no avail.

2)-***The tactics used by CPS are kept secret from the

public, since as, such most people are completely unaware of

the destruction they commit in the name of "child protection".

" If more people were aware", there would certainly be an

national outcry..., but so many parents keep silent, out of fear

that they won't get their children back if they make any noise.

3)-***So, it is being encouraged EVERYONE to visit

www.profane-justice.org,

Especially if you are currently embroiled in a court matter

involving your children.

Since,the information and advice on this site is accurate,

effective,and priceless...

And, the information has been gleaned from that site is in

large part responsible for being successful in having the

children returned to parents.

It has been also suggested, that anyone interested in

knowing more about the horrors of CPS ,

and foster care to visit

www.kidjacked.com -

Although, It must be warned you, that your hearts and minds

will be hardly hearted for a very long time...,

Especially after listening to the video testimonials of former

foster children who were taken from their natural parents by

court order.

May, God bless you, well !!!;

We are praying for you, and you child to be quickly reunited.

Amen!

Good Luck

A77p

Jan.23.2008

Source(s): **Google Search www.profane-justice.org www.kidjacked.com **Etc.

You need to look at familiyrightsassociation.com CPS is corrupt and break the law a lot! I think we should all, as a nation, stand up against CPS and corruption within their system.

Source(s): familyrightsassociation.com