Cps-police took my baby...need advice!!!!!!!!!!?

28 hours ago 4 police officers came barging thru my door because someone called the child abuse hotline. I DO NOT ABUSE MY CHILD! Nor does any form of abuse exist in our life. They didn't ask permission to come in.they didnt show their badge.they humiliated us by making me show them my sons rear end and... show more 28 hours ago 4 police officers came barging thru my door because someone called the child abuse hotline. I DO NOT ABUSE MY CHILD! Nor does any form of abuse exist in our life. They didn't ask permission to come in.they didnt show their badge.they humiliated us by making me show them my sons rear end and front..they said they were checking for diaper rash..and of course their was no rash.i am a good mother.i am the best mother i know. my son has never been out of my sight for more than an hour since the day he was born.and the only time i've been away from him is to go to the grocery store once a month. I am still breastfeeding him. He is 18 months old and has never been sick a day in his life. he's never taken medicine. he only eats natural foods without preservatives and artificial flavors. and he is as healthy and loved as he can possibly be.
They have placed my child in foster care because our house was messy. we have a puppy. there was a stain on the floor. whatkindofjusticeisthis
Update: a new lady that moved upstairs was the one that phoned the abuse hotline. when the cops came there were four men and they were training another officer. they came into my home and saw that there was a dog stain by the front door. they walked around the house looking at everything and they even made a comment to me... show more a new lady that moved upstairs was the one that phoned the abuse hotline. when the cops came there were four men and they were training another officer. they came into my home and saw that there was a dog stain by the front door. they walked around the house looking at everything and they even made a comment to me that if the dog stain wasnt there they would not be taking my son. they were extremly mean to me. they told me that having my child in a messy house was abuse. When i started to cry because they said they would be taking him with them they told me that if i didnt stop they would arrest me. they asked me questions and wouldnt let me answer. they wouldnt let me call family. they told me that my civil liberties were gone because of the so called child abuse. they told me i was a bad mother and that i was lazy. i asked them for documentation from cps and they refused. i asked them if they would have a cps person come and explain why this was happening and they refused.
Update 2: we already cleaned the carpet before the cops even brought his car seat back. there is no problem other than i feel violated that they didnt give me any warning..they never came and inspected..and now they've taken my child away from us for no reason. To everyone who says im not giving the full story then read... show more we already cleaned the carpet before the cops even brought his car seat back. there is no problem other than i feel violated that they didnt give me any warning..they never came and inspected..and now they've taken my child away from us for no reason. To everyone who says im not giving the full story then read my old question i posted 2 months ago titled "child protective services? we have lived in our apartment fo rover 2 years....." and that might explain better. There is no problem with my home. the social worker came out this morning and everything was clean and perfect but we dont have a chance at getting our son back until a week from now when we go to court. i just dont understand how the cops could come and take him away like that. with no cps warnings or inspections. it makes no sense. we are good people and great parents and my son is my world. i dont even know what to do without him. he's my life. someone please just tell me how the cops could do that? is that legal?
Update 3: i am telling the story as it is. i am not downplaying as someone said. they did not come with a cps worker. i was not given any notice or time period to clean the carpet or anything. they came and removed my child because of dog stains on the carpet and because it smelld faint of dog urine.....because they are... show more i am telling the story as it is. i am not downplaying as someone said. they did not come with a cps worker. i was not given any notice or time period to clean the carpet or anything. they came and removed my child because of dog stains on the carpet and because it smelld faint of dog urine.....because they are paper trained to use the kennel inside the house. we are not guilty of child neglect in any way shape or form. i just want my kid back! this is the first time in his life that he has ever been away from us. i've never let anyone watch him besides me or my husband. i choose to stay home with him and not work outside of the home. those cops were out of line. my landlord is a liar and they were outside talking to him before they even came to my door. so they came into my home with false information to begin with and they were completly out of line. my rights have been violated and they removed my son from a happy healthy environment for no reason. we even got rid of our dog.