How do I get over her??

I have been in love with this girl and there was a lot going against our relationship and ya so we went out any ways thing are messed now and going out with her made me see that I am going to have to let go of her. I have been in love with her since the day I met her (which was 10 months ago) and I don't know what do to do. I don't want to cut her out of my life but I need to move on and meet other people that I might date.

i am friends with her at the moment and i just think about her 24/7 ... literally

ok i need to get some thing clear we went out and then she broke up with me cuz she is in love with my best friend

Favorite Answer

girl i know wat your going thorw im in the same sitution... we just sayed really good friends and maybe that you and her could work things out....me and my ex mate still talk after we broke up and its like our friendship is like so strong we could never let each other go so just hang in there

Well, just tell her your last sentence in a way, and you could never cut her completely out if you think about her 24/7. But once you leave or say you got over her, then something somewhere will always remind you of her if you really like her. Seriously though, why are you going to have to let go of her if ya'll had so much going against ya'll and ya'll went out anyways; what did you see?

yeah me and my girlfriend are like that, things don't really work out in our relationship but we still date anyway.... but, yeah you should just be friends with her and start dating other people....you don't have to cut her out of your life.... but, the only way to get over her is to just date other people...

• onfg im in the same situation as you ='(

same for me girl to girl too bi

move on.

i'm single ;)