Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

Developing my style...?

Hey lads/ladies;

I find my fashion style is currently kind of bland, and I really need a change. I want to be highly original, and I need your help. Right now, I have a few ideas of what I like:

- POLOS! I have a number of Ralph Lauren and Lacoste polos, and I absolutely love polos.

- COLORS! I absolutely love color. My favorite polos are nicely colored ones, like yellow, blue, and...

- WHITE! I absolutely love white. 'nuff said.

- SHOES! I am a "sneakerhead". I love sneakers, mostly casual-atheltic shoes, like those made by adidas (Superstar II), Nike (Dunk Low!!).

Now, this would ultimately lead me to waer a polo, jeans, and cool shoes everyday, but I think it needs more. Can ya'll help me with this? As a base, here's some of my interests:

- Technology

- Fashion

- Music (Indie, blues, hip hop, etc.. everything!!)

- Shoes!

Also, I'm a bit of a geek, so I think I might like to incoporate that... Can you guys help me? What can I add to create a unique style?

Favorite Answer

Well congratulations are dressing up nicer than half the guys I know! :]

You sound like you have a basis for great style. Why don't you add some funky belts, with studs [not too big] and cool buckles. Don't completely tuck in your shirt, leave it kind of loose. The sneakers are great. You could also try Sperries or Docs or basically whatever shoe you want. The one thing that could really make you unique is glasses. I know, I know glasses aren't supposed to be cool but EVERYBODY and their grandma has contacts, why not be different!? Get some cool colored frames and switch them out. That will keep your look fresh. Compliment that with an edgy hair cut and you'll be classic with a modern twist.

:]]

you sound like you got a cute style but i guess it's not unique enough. i'd just look at magazines of different celebs or fashion magazines and put looks together to get my own flava. no one can give you your flare,you gotta find it yourself.

• i would start out with not putting a ! after shoes