Developing my style...?

Hey lads/ladies; I find my fashion style is currently kind of bland, and I really need a change. I want to be highly original, and I need your help. Right now, I have a few ideas of what I like: - POLOS! I have a number of Ralph Lauren and Lacoste polos, and I absolutely love polos. - COLORS! I... show more Hey lads/ladies;

I find my fashion style is currently kind of bland, and I really need a change. I want to be highly original, and I need your help. Right now, I have a few ideas of what I like:

- POLOS! I have a number of Ralph Lauren and Lacoste polos, and I absolutely love polos.

- COLORS! I absolutely love color. My favorite polos are nicely colored ones, like yellow, blue, and...

- WHITE! I absolutely love white. 'nuff said.

- SHOES! I am a "sneakerhead". I love sneakers, mostly casual-atheltic shoes, like those made by adidas (Superstar II), Nike (Dunk Low!!).

Now, this would ultimately lead me to waer a polo, jeans, and cool shoes everyday, but I think it needs more. Can ya'll help me with this? As a base, here's some of my interests:

- Technology
- Fashion
- Music (Indie, blues, hip hop, etc.. everything!!)
- Shoes!

Also, I'm a bit of a geek, so I think I might like to incoporate that... Can you guys help me? What can I add to create a unique style?
3 answers 3