Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Is it true that more than 50 of the Clinton's associates died suspiciously?

How many of your business associates have died from suicides, or mysterious circumstances?

Is 50 too many to be coincidence?

Lots of interesting responses, and I have definitely seen the list before, but no one has answered the second part. I have worked with thousands of associates, and can only name 2 associates or family members that died untimely deaths. Can anyone beat 50?

Okay, maybe it’s my fault for not knowing how to ask this question.

I'm not interested in speculation of innocence or guilt. I'm not interested in the politics of the Clintons, or Bush. What I'm interested in is whether it’s plausible or even probable to know that many people who have died suspiciously.

Some of the responses have been off-the-cuff remarks about 'anyone who knows that many people would know personally know that many who have died suspicious deaths.' So where are the conspiracy lists for all the other presidents? Did they just not do bad business with enough people for anyone to care?

Is being an attorney, investigator, politician or a lawyer a high-risk profession? Does it make sense that I can't even begin to name 50 rock stars or celebrities that died gruesome deaths, and there have to be tens or maybe hundreds of thousands of public figures who would make national news if they did? (Show of hands, how many people had to imdb Heath Ledger? I did.)

Best Answer

Just a quick refresher course lest we forget what has happened to many "friends" of the Clinton's

1-James McDougal - Clinton 's convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr's investigation.

2 -Mary Mahoney - A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown. The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.

3- Vince Foster - Former White House counselor and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock's Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.

4- Ron Brown - Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown's skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors. The rest of the people on the plane also died. A few days later the Air Traffic Controller committed suicide.

5- C. Victor Raiser II- Raiser, a major player in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992

6- Paul Tulley - Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock, September 1992. Described by Clinton as a "dear friend and trusted advisor".

7- Ed Willey - Clinton fund raiser, found dead November 1993---deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.

8-Jerry Parks -Head of Clinton's gubernatorial security team in Little Rock. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock. Park's son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton . He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.

9-James Bunch - Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a "Black Book" of people which contained names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas.

10-James Wilson - Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater.

11- Kathy Ferguson- Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit. Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.

12-Bill Shelton - Arkansas State Trooper and fiance of Kathy Ferguson.

Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiance, he was found dead in June,

1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his fiance.

13-Gandy Baugh - Attorney for Clinton's friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.

14-Florence Martin - Accountant & subcontractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal Mena Airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot wounds.

15- Suzanne Coleman - Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide.. Was pregnant at the time of her death.

16-Paula Grober - Clinton's speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.

17- Danny Casolaro - Investigative reporter. Investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparently, in the middle of his investigation.

18- Paul Wilcher - Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 "October Surprise" was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993 in his Washington, DC apartment. Had delivered a report to Janet Reno 3 weeks before his death.

19-Jon Parnell Walker - Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp.

Jumped to his death from his Arlington, Virginia apartment balcony August 15, 1993. He was investigating the Morgan Guaranty scandal.

20-Barbara Wise - Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised, nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.

21- Charles Meissner-Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.

22- Dr. Stanley Heard - Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died with his attorney, Steve Dickson, in a small plane crash. Dr.. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton's advisory council personally treated Clinton's mother, stepfather and brother.

23-Barry Seal - Drug running pilot out of Mena Arkansas, death was no accident.

24-Johnny Lawhorn Jr. - Mechanic, found a check made out to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. He was found dead after his car had hit a utility pole.

25-Stanley Huggins - Investigated Madison Guaranty. His death was a purported suicide and his report was never released.

26- Hershell Friday - Attorney and Clinton fund raiser died March 1, 1994 when his plane exploded.

27- Kevin Ives & Don Henry - Known as "The boys on the track" case.

Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. A controversial case, the initial report of death said, "due to falling asleep on railroad tracks". Later reports claim the 2 boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.

THE FOLLOWING PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE IVES/HENRY CASE:

28-Keith Coney - Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck, 7/88.

29-Keith McMaskle - Died stabbed 113 times, Nov, 1988

30-Gregory Collins - Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.

31-Jeff Rhodes - He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.

33-James Milan - Found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his death was due, amazingly, to "natural causes".

34-Jordan Kettleson - Was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup truck in June 1990.

35-Richard Winters - A suspect in the Ives/Henry deaths. He was killed in a set-up robbery July 1989.

THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE DEAD:

36 -Major William S. Barkley Jr.

37-Captain Scott J. Reynolds

38-Sgt. Brian Hanley

39-Sgt. Tim Sabel

40-Major General William Robertson

41-Col. William Densberger

42-Col. Robert Kelly

43-Spec. Gary Rhodes

44-Steve Willis

45-Robert Williams

46-Conway LeBleu

47-Todd McKeehan

Quite an impressive (for lack of a more accusatory word) list! Hillary

for President??? More of this???

Boy, a lot of "cool-aid" drinkers posting here. By the way, Snopes is run by left wing

liberals and refuse to give any negative opinion relating to anyone or thing that identifies

with their camp. Don't believe me? Ask Snopes anything that might inquire about something

negative on Obama. They dispel it all. Total phony and bias web site. The Clinton's are

immoral scoundrels, and if you think all the aforementioned deaths were just a coincidence,

well, I have a bridge for sale I'd like to show you. Wake up people ! There are political criminals

on both sides of the aisle. Stop worshiping your political party and pay attention to the people

you are electing.

I've only had a couple of associates die.... natural deaths, cancer. But 50 is more than a stretch... and that doesn't even count those who are now imprisoned because they were associated with the Clintons. The Clintons have been investigated and have paid thousands in legal fees defending themselves, but being lawyers, they cover their trails well. And America is considering putting these clowns back in power.

One is an accident, two might be suspicious, three possibly something wrong but 50 is not a coincidence.

The question that was never answered for me was Vince Foster. Someone shoots himself in the back of the head and walks somewhere else to die. Strong man I think. On top of that all of his records are shredded and just let go with no investigation.

He was to testify in the Whitewater case the next day. These are all from my memory. I remember the Clinton White House well.

Mary Mahoney Clinton

Dammmmm*mmmmmmn

Old marin!!!!!!!

I don't want to be in their inner circle!!! Da*mmmmmnnn

Thumbs Up, WOW

put that up as a question!

Tie d

give him the Best Answer!

Tie D

I think what you are asking for, one of us would need a Crystal Ball.

I also have a friend who attends a funeral at least 3 times a month. Today because it's raining, he's not going. He knows a

lot of people, because he is in real estate and 68yrs old. So most of the people he knows is kicking the Bucket. I don't think the Clinton's are killing people. I think people they have been involved with may be silencing them for their own personal reasons. Like in the Ray Caruth situation. Tex Watson killed Rays girlfriend just because Ray made a bad statement of not wanting her around. Then Tex saw a way to frame Ray. I think this is truly that is happening with the Clinton's. No I don't think you are going to find what you are looking for. I think the Clinton's are clean in this fashion. Good Luck though.

This is stupid. If all that were true someone would be in jail. I have (had) 14 close family members. Three died in 2007. Suspicious? No. One died of a stroke, one of age-related pneumonia (my mom was too unhealthy to survive the pneumonia) and one of a massive heart attack. The Clintons are probably associated with hundreds of people. People die, people commit suicide, people get murdered. Read your newspapers, people die everyday.

• labath

Clinton Death List

• Xenos

true 50 clintonassociates died suspiciously

Yeah, um... try this one out...

http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount....

It's all urban legends...

of course, one might think it suspicious that over 20 people from my high school - from just the years that I attended - committed suicide... and I can name off 11 close friends off of the top of my head, who committed suicide... did I secretly kill them off? Nope...

do I know as many people as the Clintons? Nope...

Let's combine the math, probability, and, of course, the truth...

Oh... and suicide is the 11th leading cause of death in the United States. Let's see....

If you believe that garbage, I'll bet you're still waiting for the check from AOL and Microsoft for forwarding those emails for them over the past 10 years, too, huh?

I think it might explain why Comey decided not to recommend prosecution for Hillary's email. He was probably asked if he considered dying by crushed larynx while working out. So, he decided "Intent" could not be proved - even though intent is not even considered, only risk of compromising secret information - just ask general Peters.