Cost of ambulance ride in NYC?

While visiting NYC in late December 07, I started feeling ill (heart palpatations, sweating, nervousness, etc). Unaware of my situation, I called 911 and they sent an ambulance. Once they came and explained my situation, they took me to the Roosevelt Hospital only after asking them that this was necessary (they... show more While visiting NYC in late December 07, I started feeling ill (heart palpatations, sweating, nervousness, etc). Unaware of my situation, I called 911 and they sent an ambulance. Once they came and explained my situation, they took me to the Roosevelt Hospital only after asking them that this was necessary (they said, "sure").

In the end, it was just a panic attack. I was treated and discharged within a few hours. The services have yet to be billed to my insurance provider. While reading through the benefits listings in the insurance handbooks, they said ambulance rides are paid for (except for the deductible) for emergency cases only. Assuming that my insurance doesn't deem my situation to be a true emergency, what can I expect to pay?