Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Who thinks JJ Abrams & Drew Goddard could pull off a sequel for Cloverfield?

Favorite Answer

They are thinking of a sequel anyway but yes they could as in a scene near the end of the movie you see the monster escape back into the water.

Also in one seen you see somone filiming the guy with the camera from the brooklyn bridge showing that there it a second person filming the monster attack.

Not every movie needs a sequel. Most sequels suck anyway and should never be made.

I think JJ Abrams and Drew goddard would be better served coming up with another idea instead of making a sequel to a film that would be pretty stupid to have a sequel to.

I haven't seen a good sequel since Terminator 2. Hollywood needs to freakin' stop with the sequels, the prequels, and the triologies, and let movies stand on their own again for awhile. It's getting ridiculous.

I'd go see it but like some others have said, a lot of times sequels ruin the first one.

• ?

Kinda hard if they dropped a nuculear device on ctral park!! the island gone!!?? maybe an exscpe from new york story,

They could, I'm sure. The director, Reeves, has said he's already thought of showing other perspectives of the attack. I think maybe they should leave well enough alone.

as long as there money to be made there will be a sequel

why?

first one was the worst movie ever made